• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is boards.hondasociety gone forever

anyone know

who cares... www.hondasociety.net/boards is the backup

Comment

Did Markel finally shut it down or what?

That sucks... that was the only place where I was still a mod... and besides... I liked the witty banter that went back and forth... where will all the 5th genners go now?
      RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Originally posted by ZigenBallZ
        Did Markel finally shut it down or what?

That sucks... that was the only place where I was still a mod... and besides... I liked the witty banter that went back and forth... where will all the 5th genners go now?
        i know right.. the 5th gens seemed to infest that place like a plague over the past year or so..

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice
          i know right.. the 5th gens seemed to infest that place like a plague over the past year or so..
          They always had one of the better 5thGen forums from what I saw... they were the hardcore base of that place...

most 4thGenners have come here and stayed...

I still kept on HS tho...it's kinda sad if it's gone foeva... HS was old skoo...
          RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

werd

i still went there, but mainly hung out in OT.. the 4th gen forum was hanging on for dear life and the only threads that were made were moronic n00bs asking retarded questions.. i posted in 5th gen here and there, but not nearly as much as i used to..

someone needs to bring back purehonda the way it used to be..

Comment

HS started as a mainly 5th gen site... when Mark started it up he had his 5th gen and brought a lot of 5th genners from SHO (including me). It wasn't until a little bit later the 4th gen forum took off... and then Mark made it HondaSociety instead of just regular Accordclub.

I liked it a lot.. and because I was one of the originals I've stayed there throughout my many different cars. Now I'm back to owning a 5th gen, it's kind of sad to see it go down so frequently... but if it's gone, at least we 1) have the backup and 2) never let the site die due to Mark.... he let it die... not the members.

Comment

damn brings me back to when i first got my cb7 in highschool and found those sites

Comment

They need to transfer the old date to the backup site...otherwise it's pointless...

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice
                    werd

i still went there, but mainly hung out in OT.. the 4th gen forum was hanging on for dear life and the only threads that were made were moronic n00bs asking retarded questions.. i posted in 5th gen here and there, but not nearly as much as i used to..
                    lol. so true! there was pretty much only 5th gen and ot recently.

someone needs to bring back purehonda the way it used to be..
                    damn, i haven't thought of purehonda in a long time!

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Man I stumbled across HondaSociety waaay back in the days of highschool. Back when it was Accord Club, and the first place I ever stumbled across was this guy named Hugh from Cincinatti, Ohio he dubbed his site Cinncinatti Accord mainly with pictures of his coupe and his new 6th gen he got back in 02.

If I remember correctly I think CivilAccord was the one of the first 4th gen owners to swap an H22.

By far the sickest 4th gen hands down still. I forgot how I stumbled across cb7tuner.com though back in 2003.
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                        Man I stumbled across HondaSociety waaay back in the days of highschool. Back when it was Accord Club, and the first place I ever stumbled across was this guy named Hugh from Cincinatti, Ohio he dubbed his site Cinncinatti Accord mainly with pictures of his coupe and his new 6th gen he got back in 02.

If I remember correctly I think CivilAccord was the one of the first 4th gen owners to swap an H22.

By far the sickest 4th gen hands down still. I forgot how I stumbled across cb7tuner.com though back in 2003.
                        i remember hugh too! i forgot that hs started as accordclub, man ive been in the cb7 game for 6 years now, i feel old!

Comment

Working...
                        X