The dip strikes again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dip strikes again.

If you guys remember, a week or two a go, the dip in the entrance of my gas station messed up a maserati spider and the girl driving it began weeping. Well today (just now) the dip struck again. Some guy came barreling in driving his rice-o-matic civic. This guy was the epitome of ricer, I'm talkin about he had the 3 foot aluminum wing, pep boy exhaust, clear tail lights, like 20 hood scoops, bodykit, and donuts. So the guy comes flying in at like 50 miles an hour and he hits THE DIP. The dip knocked the shit outta his car, his bumper came completely off and not only that, the bumper was broken in half.

The guy gets out of his car and starts cursing like a mad man. I walk outside with my friend who was hanging out with me at work. The guy was goin off like fuck this fuck that. And my friend adds insult to injury and he says to the guy ,"Wow...that bump knocked the rice out of your car." Then the guy stops cursing and he looks at my friend with pure anger and hatred in his eyes, I thought he was going to attack...then the guys eyes welt up, and he looked like he was gonna try. I felt kinda bad...you know those ricers, they put hundreds of dollars into those rice-mobiles...maybe they deserve some credit...notice I said hundreds...

lol....he shouldve used his riced out anger and woop your friends ass for making that comment..j/k...Thats fucked up tho....
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

bumps suck and so do ricers.
      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Man... that's gonna be another $150 for a new cheapo bumper! Was it painted? I can respect a painted kit...

I still feel bad for the guy. It's his own dumbass fault for flying into a gas station like that, but still. Rice or not, the guy liked his car... it hurts to mess up something you like!

Comment

another one bites the duuuustaaaaaaaaaaah

Comment

Originally posted by eyearejon
            ,"Wow...that bump knocked the rice out of your car." ..
            LOL...thats fucked up.

Comment

What would have been really hilarious is if he hit the bump and pieces of rice flew out of his car like in sonic the hedgehog when he hits shit and coins fly out of him...except it would be rice

Comment

Originally posted by eyearejon
                What would have been really hilarious is if he hit the bump and pieces of rice flew out of his car like in sonic the hedgehog when he hits shit and coins fly out of him...except it would be rice
                I had to sit down for that one...

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

wow. bumps>rice

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

sometimes i get caught offguard by a dip, always knocks on the underside shield there so i've been lucky....so whether or not i would like this if it happened to me, i'm still gonna laugh at him for having bad taste....and that's not an opinion, it's just universal concensus.

Comment

lol man people need to watch out for dips..

There is one like almost right in front of my house, so like every other week some poor sucker goes over too fast and bottoms out their car hardcore on it.

Worst one I got to see was a riced out mustang go over it and rip off both the front and rear body kit bumpers............Which was totaly awesome to see happen. (don't flame me lol its not my fault the driver sped over a clear easy to see dip with his body kit) I did let him use my phone though to call a tow truck.
                      Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

man... I had a bad experience with dips...btw, anybody care to give away a front lip for my cb7 for my b-day?
                        My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Working...
                        X