Clear All

i think this would be a good time to tell everyone that my car was free too

93 f22a6 ex coupe for $0.

not to steal the thread or anything

back on topic

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
      didnt u get 4 wheel discs too?
      yes, and i would know that well because i have a 10th aniversary.

damn lucky dude, you gots a free ex!!!
      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by mysticbluemaui
        EX fabric on the seats (but no lumbar adjustment)
        There we go, thats what i wanted to know.
        THANKS.

My CB7 cost me $300

Comment

Yeah I didn't realize about the lack of lumbar adjustment on the AE until I saw mysticbluemaui's pics the other day.
          '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
          EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
            There we go, thats what i wanted to know.
            THANKS.

My CB7 cost me $300
            LOL, I paid $8000 back in 99. I know Prez808 has me beat as he bought his 92 brand spanking new.
            "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
              didnt u get 4 wheel discs too?
              I'll probably get shit for not knowing this, but....

Our cars came w/ whatever the EX-es came with. So, if the ABS set-up included discs all around, then that's what we have.

Originally posted by williamsvt
              yes, and i would know that well because i have a 10th aniversary. damn lucky dude, you gots a free ex!!!
              Um... yeah, what he just said

Originally posted by mrvinyl33
              Yeah I didn't realize about the lack of lumbar adjustment on the AE until I saw mysticbluemaui's pics the other day.
              Yep, though I don't think I miss it. None of my other cars have lumbar adjustment.
              Last edited by mysticbluemaui; 02-15-2006, 03:07 PM.

Comment

All 10th A.E.s added to the LX sedan were 15" EX coupe wheels (6-spokes), ABS, EX fabric on the seats (but no lumbar adjustment),
                EX fabric?
                There is a difference in the fabric?
                Gary A.K.A. Carter
                [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man
                  EX fabric?
                  There is a difference in the fabric?
                  Yep, yep. The '92 - '93 EX fabric (and 10th A.E.s, which were only made in '93) came with what Honda called, "Moquette" -- the texture is very different from LX and DX.
                  Last edited by mysticbluemaui; 02-15-2006, 05:01 PM.

Comment

I kinda missed the lumbar thing since my last car ('89 Lx-i 3rd gen) had it...then again there was no EX back then...only the SE-i in '89 only.
                    '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
                    EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

Yep, yep. The '92 - '93 EX fabric (and 10th A.E.s, which were only made in '93) came with what Honda called, "Moquette" -- the texture is very different from LX and DX.
                      yeah go look at a DX and then an EX and you'll see a big difference. the DX fabric looks very cheap and cheesy. the LX isn't bad, but the EX is definitely the best out of all of them.
                      "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Lucky! Can I have it...?

Comment

I dunno why he'd go and do that b/c the EX-es are more valueable than our 10th A.E.s... what a weirdo, huh? Er... we better be nice, though, since he gave you a free car, HEHE!
                          id why some one ould do that.

Comment

Originally posted by accordme93
                            yeah go look at a DX and then an EX and you'll see a big difference. the DX fabric looks very cheap and cheesy. the LX isn't bad, but the EX is definitely the best out of all of them.
                            Thats an opinion...
                            The LX fabric is by far the best (Well, to me it is.)
                            The EX fabric looks like something Grandma knit together....

btw, Yeah the DX's fabric is cheap as hell...

Comment

hey i ain't knocking the LX interior! i guess i'm just partial to the EX fabric since they're all i've ever owned.

never thought it looked like something grandma knitted.

Comment

I got mine free from the original owner. She decided to get a new Honda CR-V and gave it to me instead of trading it in because they weren't gonna give her very much and she said she didn't want to see it parted out by the dealership.

Comment

Working...
                                X