X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My free accord

Well I got a free accord from a customer at my shop
    its a 93 2 door 10th ae coupe.
    Its green with tan in interor and a new engine.
    I got it for free because someone stold the alternator and distrubutor. So if you have one for sale I have cash now?

Pictures up soon
    Last edited by CBL; 02-15-2006, 03:36 AM.

lucky bastard. Those 10th anniversary ones are so fuckin sweet!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by CBL
      Well I got a free accord from a customer at my shop
      its a 93 2 door 10th ae coupe.
      Its green with tan in interor and a new engine.
      I got it for free because someone stold the alternator and distrubutor. So if you have one for sale I have cash now?

Pictures up soon
      10th A.E. came ONLY in sedan bodystyle, buddy. It was based on the LX sedan, Honda's bread-and-butter car... HEHE Congrats on your new CB7, though. Nothing's better than FREE

Comment

Its a little dirty and a little icy but the body is clean

Comment

thats weird it says ae on the title and on the badges I will have to look up the vin.

Comment

They put an accord badge on the door there near the hinge..I'd say they like sticking badges where they don't belong...get rid of that silver wheel lining...and damn you got yourself a heck of a deal! I'm jealous!

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
            where you been, is something wrong?
            i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by CBL
              thats weird it says ae on the title and on the badges I will have to look up the vin.
              Could it possibly have been in a wreck and the title adjusted somehow? All 10th A.E.s added to the LX sedan were 15" EX coupe wheels (6-spokes), ABS, EX fabric on the seats (but no lumbar adjustment), body colored side moldings, and I believe that was it (oh and 4AT as the only transmission available).

In the photo you posted above I see a moonroof. It looks to me like an EX coupe. But, dang! You weren't kidding, she sure needs a cleaning! Good luck with that, that should be fun It'll be lookin good in no time!

Originally posted by accordaffair
              They put an accord badge on the door there near the hinge..I'd say they like sticking badges where they don't belong...get rid of that silver wheel lining...and damn you got yourself a heck of a deal! I'm jealous!
              That's also another really good possibility.
              Last edited by mysticbluemaui; 02-15-2006, 04:13 AM.

Comment

your right your one smart cookie. looked up the vin its a 93 ex coupe. Little bastard put ae badges on.

Its not really dirty thats frost from it being 30 degrees to night. Its actually really clean minus the fender flairs and honda badges
                Last edited by CBL; 02-15-2006, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Still a free EX though.. not bad..

Comment

If you need some cash to go into that ride I will buy the moonroof visor.
                    It really is a labor of love making a neglected CB7 with "normal wear and tear" into something worth being proud of.

Comment

Originally posted by CBL
                      your right your one smart cookie. looked up the vin its a 93 ex coupe. Little bastard put ae badges on.

Its not really dirty thats frost from it being 30 degrees to night. Its actually really clean minus the fender flairs and honda badges
                      Thank you, thank you!

I dunno why he'd go and do that b/c the EX-es are more valueable than our 10th A.E.s... what a weirdo, huh? Er... we better be nice, though, since he gave you a free car, HEHE!

My bad bout the dirtiness. But, dang, that's some frost alright! My CB's in the garage tonight, no frost on it!

Comment

i have both parts you need check my forsale thread ill ship them together

the build and demise
                        buy stuff i want a new car

Comment

nice man. can't beat a free ride. now ditch the lame fender trim and incorrect badges and you've got one hot whip there.
                          "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Originally posted by mysticbluemaui
                            Could it possibly have been in a wreck and the title adjusted somehow? All 10th A.E.s added to the LX sedan were 15" EX coupe wheels (6-spokes), ABS, EX fabric on the seats (but no lumbar adjustment), body colored side moldings, and I believe that was it (oh and 4AT as the only transmission available).
                            didnt u get 4 wheel discs too?

Comment

damn u lucky ass i thought i was lucky when i scored a free f22a6 but u got the car lmao good job more pics interior and more ext too
                              ~Nick~
                              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                              X