Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dreamweaver help needed. How to make web-based surveys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreamweaver help needed. How to make web-based surveys?

I'm going to apply for a job, and one of the requirements is knowledge of Dreamweaver. Specifically how to make online surveys. Now, I'm sure they want online feedback to be possible (like our polls here, or fill-in-the-blank type stuff maybe). Is anyone a Dreamweaver expert here? I know the program somewhat, and I can easily learn if someone can show me...
    I'm searching online now, but a little assistance would make it easier!

Please don't say "don't use Dreamweaver, use XXX" The job specifies Dreamweaver. That means I need to know that specific program! I usually do my HTML in notepad, so I understand the argument! I just need to know Dreamweaver enough to get into the job... I'll pick up anything else I need once I'm there.

i should be able to help you. but you need to know what server side script language you need to use...aka PHP, PERL, ASP etc etc...find that out and i will help you. im going to assume you might need a MySQL database as well if your doing surveys?

oh, and good luck getting the job!
    Last edited by Accord R33; 02-13-2006, 02:00 PM.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Oi... that's certainly not something I can find out without getting in! Ok, so if I get the job, I'm coming to you for help Eric! Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
        Oi... that's certainly not something I can find out without getting in! Ok, so if I get the job, I'm coming to you for help Eric! Thanks.
        lol no problem. its easy stuff to learn, i have no problem helping you. i want 10% of your pay though

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

That'll probably be peanuts! The job it at Princeton University, so I'm hoping to score a free education if I get the job.

Comment

Working...
          X