Another Accord stolen!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HF22T
    anyone else notice there has been a high rate of imports stolen lately spacifically modded imports
    Yea, one of my friends 2000 si got stolen like 2 weeks ago
    Super Sonic Blue Pearl CB7 Coupe

My old frost white CB7

Comment

Originally posted by Dani Filth
      ....boots can be removed by jacking up the car, taking off the wheel, and replacing it with a spare. then throwing the booted wheel in the back seat. if someone can get 4 wheels off a car and put it up on blocks, getting one booted wheel off wont be much trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
        right if you say so by the time if they do find it ill kindly cock teh hammer and blast em!
        Then your car would be auctioned off to pay for your last meal

It's true though. Any thief with some brains (and probably more importantly, balls) could take any car they wanted. As long as that alarm can be disabled, they have all night to work on a car undisturbed. Once they get it running, you'll NEVER catch them (unless you have some remote kill device... )

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
          Then your car would be auctioned off to pay for your last meal

It's true though. Any thief with some brains (and probably more importantly, balls) could take any car they wanted. As long as that alarm can be disabled, they have all night to work on a car undisturbed. Once they get it running, you'll NEVER catch them (unless you have some remote kill device... )
          i hear ya.. And yeah, you can have the greatest hiding space for your kill switch, but....

does it arm/disarm itself when you leave and enter the car? If not, do you have to do it manually? Wouldnt take much for a theif to watch you a few times, and figure out what you are doing, and where you are pressing. Like deev said, if they want your car, they will get it.

but, on the other hand, a kill switch is a great thing to install since many of the theives are not professionals, and only are usually trying to steal easy stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by aero
            but, on the other hand, a kill switch is a great thing to install since many of the theives are not professionals, and only are usually trying to steal easy stuff.
            wurd my brotha, while its true if someone really wants your car theyll get it. even if you have the craziest alarm install with the brain hidden in your seat cusion or soemthing insane like that, they could just tow it off. but as aero says a good alarm will deter the joyriders and amateur theives and more likely that not they will pass up your car with a security system for the civic parked next to you without one.
            FA1

Comment

And usually security won't do jack..

A friend and I in high school stood in the school parking lot and opened his car with a coat hanger and the security guard even offered to help us..

The security guard had never seen us before and did not know us, all he knew was that we said his keys were locked in the car, (which they were) but it goes to show, with a good story and a convincing act, nothing is safe.

by the way, it was an old ass ford maverick..

Comment

Well my stock alarm worked for me. *Knock on wood*
                Some person broke my window at my job(circuit city) didnt take my radio or my sub or amp or the 20 dollars in the center console. I guess it could have been some random pissed person or somone trying to steal something which is stupid cause it was saturday and it was busy that day.

Any ways the cop said it was hit with an object yada yada yada..im going on and on....im tired and need sleep...

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
                ----
                02 Pontiac Firebird W68
                92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

Working...
                X