Need help fixing a car in SoCal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help fixing a car in SoCal

My friend recently bought a used 1995 Accord LX with 135k miles. It's in horriblly abused condition. The cooling system is filled with brown sludge, the PS fluid is low and black and the ABS module buzzes for a minute after you start the car. The worst problem he has is the car has some ghettto shock and springs which cause him to scrape the frame every time he goes over a speed bump. I'm having him do a cooling system flush next week and I'm shopping around for shocks and springs. I kinda want to go OEM or as close to OEM as I can with aftermarket parts. Can anyone lend some time to help us install the new suspension? I live in San Diego county.

you didn't check it before you bought it?

Comment

i would help you out but im in l.a.

Originally posted by fizzbob7
      first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
      Originally posted by ACC0RD22
      no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
      So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by SoapyToast
        My friend recently bought a used 1995 Accord LX with 135k miles. It's in horriblly abused condition. The cooling system is filled with brown sludge, the PS fluid is low and black and the ABS module buzzes for a minute after you start the car. The worst problem he has is the car has some ghettto shock and springs which cause him to scrape the frame every time he goes over a speed bump. I'm having him do a cooling system flush next week and I'm shopping around for shocks and springs. I kinda want to go OEM or as close to OEM as I can with aftermarket parts. Can anyone lend some time to help us install the new suspension? I live in San Diego county.
        the suspension only needs two people...ive done mine by myself.
        only special tool you need is the compressor which can be found at any autozones.

id help you but im in norcal
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
        X