Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone attempted to steal my car last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone attempted to steal my car last night.

So I wake up this morning to go to school, and I do my usual, go out side, start my car up, roll down the window, and have a cigarette. You know, your normal everyday routine. I get to school and I begin to close the window on my car...low and behold it doesnt close all the way. I figure my power windows just died, the fuse went bad or some shit. I get out of my car to examine the window, cause you know these CB7s, the windows always come out of the damn rack. I look close and I noticed the metal window paneling below my window was partially pulled off. At this point I could feel anger boiling throughout my body. I looked at the rubber molding around my window and saw scratches (and a shitload of them at that) from what was probably a flathead screwdriver.

To my knowledge this has been the 4th attempt someone has made to steal my car. All of them have failed. And I'm starting to think it's someone who knows me. CAuse I used to live in an apartment and they tried it there and failed. Then I lived in a townhouse, where another failure occuered, and it happened twice at my dad's house (the 1st attempt and most previous attempt). You know what I'm going to do? I'm going to sleep in my car with a knife while the door is unlocked, and when someone opens the door they're going to taste some sharp metal fury. And I'll leave their blood all over my car as a warning to any other thieves.

thats fucked up

SOLD!

Comment

welcome to the club.

Comment

ive had my shit broke into 3 times already... and stole my deck along with cds..

you also might not wanna post your system setup on your sig as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
          ive had my shit broke into 3 times already... and stole my deck along with cds..

you also might not wanna post your system setup on your sig as well.
          My new sig will scare them off.

Comment

The 1st time my car got broken into me and my cousin cant the muthafucka running and introduced him to my little friends(a baseball ball and a nine iron!). No one havent messed with it since!
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

get a garage
              My Ride17.34 @ 78mph with 260k on her

Comment

damn son check my sig

Comment

Originally posted by John Conner18
                  get a garage
                  I have a garage, but we also have 5 4 other cars

Comment

damn you're lucky that theif must have been a complete hack, cause our accords are some of the easiest to get into/steal. i need to get me a better alarm, cause it'd be so unbeleivably shitty if my car got yanked. cause it's not like anyone knows i have a swap or anything, it would just be a bonus when they pop the hood.

Comment

Working...
                    X