Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Database Error - site was down - sorry!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Database Error - site was down - sorry!!

sorry guys... it was totally my fault...

i somehow managed to delete the database user (the guy who created my forum database for me) off of my control panel... and the database got deleted with him...

it took a couple days of finding some technical support and restoring my backup files that i made of the forums (thank God that I made them).

but... we're back online now... and i'm not touching anything that i'm unsure of ever again, lol....

**** WE DID LOSE THE LAST DAY OR TWO OF POSTS/THREADS/MEMBERS (the last day or two before the database crash). IM VERY SORRY FOR THIS GUYS... PLEASE FORGIVE ME. *****

I WILL MAKE SURE THAT AN ERROR LIKE THIS NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN.

ALSO: PLEASE REPORT ANY ERRORS/BUGS/PROBLEMS THAT YOU FIND ON THE SITE TO ME @ accordtunerx@yahoo.com (i just want to make sure that there aren't any problems after what just happened).

hey u know wat i am glad we got the HIN/meeting goin so i can slap u in the back of the head for doin this i was bored out of mind cuz it wasn't up . lol j/k glad u got it up once again

Comment

cb7tuner.com....oh how i missed you! steve, losing my baby once was enough, the 2nd time made me go crazy! im thinkin that we will be up every day for a good amount of time

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

damn, i was missin' it too. when i have down time at the hospital, one of the 1st sites i come to is cb7tuner. hell, i don't even check cnn anymore, lol.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

glad the site is up... although I swear I had 230+ posts before it went down.

Comment

Originally posted by Black92accord
            glad the site is up... although I swear I had 230+ posts before it went down.
            Originally posted by accordtunerx
            WE DID LOSE THE LAST DAY OR TWO OF POSTS/THREADS/MEMBERS (the last day or two before the database crash).

Comment

Ok I seriously had like 25 posts now I'm down to 12.

Is it because I have an Integra?

But really this is ***!

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

It's alright! Kinda gives us the opportunity to make some better posts or to rephrase certain things we said before. A majority of it is still here so that's good! Watch the delete key tho! lol!

My Accord History:
                91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Working...
                X