Dudes...am I crazy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dudes...am I crazy?

Am I the only guy my age who REALLY wants a kid? I'm not an idiot...I live in my parents' basement...and I'm not a pedo. I just genuinely love kids, and feel like I'd be ready to raise one, but because of my current status/situation/lack of a seedcatcher I won't/can't. I KNOW I can't be alone...or am I?

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

no its normal, im 19 and ive thought about it. i know im no where near ready tho

Comment

my son's 2 an change....im 21.....fatherhood is great, i wouldn't trade it in for nothin...BUT

you should enjoy life w/o real responsibilities until you're about 28 ya fuckin nutjob

lol@i want a kid, juss wait for that bitch to pull child support on your ass, then you'll want gun for her

-respect
      Harm_Lane_Sound Long Island NY...

68 posts forever...we nuh rate the 69 ting

Comment

Im almost 22 and i have always said that it would be best to have a kid early that way you could do kool stuff with the kid when he/she grows up a little bit instead of being a lame ass old guy... but wow... i cant even afford my own habbits now.. let alone someone elses!

Comment

Yea, I'm not saying I'd HAVE one, but I definitely WANT one. Just playin with my cousins/neice, seein how them and their parents are together...the shit drives me nuts. But...I still play PS2 and eat cereal...I'm definitely not ready to bring a child into this world and raise it right.

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I want kids eventually. I also want to enjoy life without the responsibility of a kid until 30 or so lol.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
            "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
            "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Maybe next year for me.... i definatly dont want to be some 30ish year old guy with a baby.. :P
              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
                theres no way i could handle it right now, i've still got plenty of growing up to do
                x2

Comment

why not work at a daycare? later.
                  Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                    Yea, I'm not saying I'd HAVE one, but I definitely WANT one. Just playin with my cousins/neice, seein how them and their parents are together...the shit drives me nuts. But...I still play PS2 and eat cereal...I'm definitely not ready to bring a child into this world and raise it right.
                    dude...you eat cereal???

thats wack!

i wish i had time to eat cereal in the morning, more healthy than an iced coffee and a pastry from starbucks
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                      why not work at a daycare? later.
                      lol...yo dude your crazy. why dont you get a puppy 1st.

Comment

i still eat cereal.....i want kids.....eventually but im 19 i really have no interest in having growing up faster then i have too......right now i got no responsiblities and im lovin it.....but when im like 25ish got a career and im ready to settle down i cant wait for kids.....but when im finacially and socially ready for them.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Working...
                        X