This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate trashy people

I went to wal-mart to get some gatorade, and I was inside for about 20 minutes or so, and I came out and someone had thrown a dirty diaper against the side of the car. I was so pissed I wanted to kick the ass of the next person I saw that had a baby. I didn't, I got in the car, called my mom and said "mom have the shell card for me when I get home so I can go get a car wash because someone threw a dirty diaper against the side of the car". So I drive home, get the card, then drive to the gas station and get the biggest bestest car wash they have.

I fucking hate people that do that shit. It's human waste, not just regular trash. You cannot throw human waste out on the street or more importantly at peoples cars. People like that shouldn't be allowed kids, they should have their kids taken away from them and then they should be shot.

and you taking advantage of your mom's generosity was completely called for? Sure, that sucks, but shit, wash your car with a hose. There was no reason to get the best car wash available when a simple scrub would clean the dirt off.
    -Mark-
    CB7
    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

karma sure is a bitch...think about it.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
      "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
      "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by Lantis
        I got in the car, called my mom and said "mom have the shell card for me when I get home so I can go get a car wash because someone threw a dirty diaper against the side of the car". So I drive home, get the card, then drive to the gas station and get the biggest bestest car wash they have.
        nice, had to call mom, as mark said. its a hose. most houses have em
        People like that shouldn't be allowed kids, they should have their kids taken away from them and then they should be shot.
        even nicer

u sound like a great person, kinda like the person who would throw something at someone elses car.

Comment

it's ironic that the human waste.......was thrown by none other than a waste of a human.

Comment

It was a 6 dollar car wash. and it was my moms car, my car was at home with it's transmission problem. Also, if you had little diaper granules soaked with pee and poop all over the side of your car, would you wash it with a hose? no. You go and get the $6-$7 car wash that soaps, rinses, and waxes it.

the car needed to be washed anyways, but it wasn't extremely dirty, but I am not just gonna hose pee and poop off the car and call it a day, it needed to be soaped and stuff so just wash the whole thing.

It wasn't karma. and no I'm not a hose or anything else. The fact is I'm broke and it was her car. She didn't have to give me the card, but she did because when I got home she saw the side of the card and said "here go wash it".

And yes I called mom? so what? I am only 19. Who cares if you are 25 and live alone and have a well paying job. I don't. I still live with my parents, I'm broke, and it needed to be cleaned up.

And no, I would never ruin someone elses car like that. If I had a problem with someone, I would take it to them. I don't go around randomly destroying stuff unless it belongs to me. I rarely get pissed enough to be violent of any sort, but this was just disgusting.

btw, you people suck for trying to make me sound like the bad guy becasue someone threw a diaper on the car I was driving while it was parked in a parking lot. fuck you for being elitist pricks.

Comment

I agree with the poster on this one. And anyone throwing human waste around should be forced to go live in a developing country, where Hepatitis, Cholera, and other diseases are readily obtainable through the local water supply.

My swap thread
              Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

you clean bird shit off your car dont you? bird shit is worse then human shit...so what if its smaller, not in a daiper with pee its still shit...least u could do for your mom would be hand wash the car for her, after all she is your mom shes done alot for you.....i kno i would if my mom's SUV got that, id hand wash it since i was the one that was driving it..
                93 Accord- SOLD
                94 Civic- F22a1 Swap, current DD

Comment

k u made ur point, that does suck about the car tho. i thought it was ur car and ur mom was paying for it to be washed. no worries dude, im 19 and i live at home too.

the only thing that bothered me was the shooting of people thing

Comment

eh, I still stand by my statement. I wash my car off with the hose all the time.
                    -Mark-
                    CB7
                    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by ehulst
                      you clean bird shit off your car dont you? bird shit is worse then human shit...so what if its smaller, not in a daiper with pee its still shit...least u could do for your mom would be hand wash the car for her, after all she is your mom shes done alot for you.....i kno i would if my mom's SUV got that, id hand wash it since i was the one that was driving it..
                      I park my car where birds don't shit on it. and if they do, I just squirt it with some windex and wipe it really good with a paper towel. just in that spot. and only because if you let it dry on it ruins the paint, and will be harder to get off later.

and I am not gonna hand wash my moms car at night when it's really windy and cold outside.

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                        eh, I still stand by my statement. I wash my car off with the hose all the time.
                        but you don't wash it at night when it's dark out, and really windy, and cold as hell?

no you wash it during the day, in the sunshine. thank you for trying to get me outside and all wet and freeze my ass to death..

plus I have jury duty tomorrow, so I have to get ready for that shit, and don't need to be sick.

Comment

Originally posted by ehulst
                          bird shit is worse then human shit
                          I'd be interested in why it's worse? Please don't tell me you can catch the bird flu.

My swap thread
                          Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

i agree 100% with the poster, alot of people these days dont respect other peoples property when they work damn hard for what they have. If ide have seen the person do this then i wouldnt have thought twice about beating their ass.

Comment

but you don't wash it at night when it's dark out, and really windy, and cold as hell?

no you wash it during the day, in the sunshine. thank you for trying to get me outside and all wet and freeze my ass to death..

plus I have jury duty tomorrow, so I have to get ready for that shit, and don't need to be sick.
                              umm me and mark live in CT dude, thats in the northeast. u live in texas. ur cold is our summer weather.

Comment

Working...
                              X