towed away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

towed away

Well the accord is finally off to get fixed after waiting for 6 months. Ive got a lot of mixed feelings now but it should be all good I hope.

The car almost got wrecked twice when getting towed tho. First time the tow truck driver reverses my car out my driveway...and for those that have seen it there is a steep cliff to the left side..well the accord was sliding down that. He did a phat skid getting it back up onto the driveway haha. Then when getting the car onto the tow truck the cannon and rear bar was dragging along the road so he had to buckle it up and use wooden bars to help it up.

anyways pics.

the accord does phat skids!!! hahaha

ill post a members ride thread about the car when i think it looks good enough. Itll hopefully have the rest of the black widow kit on sometime this week. Wont be getting a paint job for a while coz i cant afford it.

Its going in to get the following done to it:

Straighten front end
    Straighten right strut tower
    Fit black widow front bar
    Fit black widow side skirts
    Fit front right side guard
    Fit jdm one piece headlights.
    Straighten bonnet
    Fix brake leak by right side tire
    Last edited by gen4; 02-06-2006, 12:08 AM.
    my kitted cb7

Soarer Source | The Home Of The Toyota Soarer and Lexus Sc300 sc400

This isn't a technical thread... moved to Off Topic.

Comment

Originally posted by gen4
      Well the accord is finally off to get fixed after waiting for 6 months. Ive got a lot of mixed feelings now but it should be all good I hope.

ill post a members ride thread about the car when i think it looks good enough. Itll hopefully have the rest of the black widow kit on sometime this week. Wont be getting a paint job for a while coz i cant afford it.

Its going in to get the following done to it:

Straighten front end
      Straighten bonnet
      after 6 months, it's getting fixed... yet for some reason a kit is being added, but won't be painted... priorities.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

lol ^

Comment

the kit has to go on before its painted coz otherwise i wont be able to drive it for ages as its illegal to drive without a front bar or rear bar. its getting a full respray in a different colour in 2-3 months.

yeah i know it will look shitty for a while but i have to live with that..im only 18 so car mods happen very gradually.
          my kitted cb7

Comment

the kit has to go on before its painted coz otherwise i wont be able to drive it for ages as its illegal to drive without a front bar or rear bar. its getting a full respray in a different colour in 2-3 months.

yeah i know it will look shitty for a while but i have to live with that..im only 18 so car mods happen very gradually.
            do it right the 1st time. take care of priorities first. assuming basic maintenance has been taken care of at this point:

Straighten front end
            basic

not basic

not basic

not basic

Straighten bonnet
            basic

the thing that is most basic, useful, and needed for proper operation of the car is last on the list.

overall, it looks like you're taking care of some basic cosmetic things, while adding some unnecessary things, all to have a kitted and unpainted car without wheels and not lowered. different strokes for different folks i guess.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

nah i see what you mean mate. like with the crash i had last year...it rendered my stock bumpers useless. And i live in a city where we have bugger all parts for hondas. so worked out cheaper for me to get a kit. if i lived in sydney itd be a different story as they have a lot of cb7's at sum wreckers or i think you guys call them junk yards.

i wont be driving it an awful lot while unpainted tho as i dont want the fibreglass to get scratched up and what not. also need to get my cannon remounted as it is hidden behind the rear bar. that wont cost much s thats cool.

ill be getting my qoute 2day at some point and ill let you guys know how it goes.
              my kitted cb7

Comment

Working...
              X