Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats your accord worth to you?

WHATS YOUR ACCORD WORTH TO YOU....

....if your female lover said you had to get rid of it because thats the only way shed stay with you, you would.....

i think i would:
    1)fight her on it and see where it gets me,
    2) buy her , the dream car shes always wanted
    3) say i sold the CB7 but really put it into storage
    Last edited by ehulst; 02-05-2006, 11:46 PM.
    93 Accord- SOLD
    94 Civic- F22a1 Swap, current DD

to me it's worth more sentimentaly than it's actually worth dollar wise by far. later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

800 or best offer.... i found me a 11 second dsm

SOLD!

Comment

I know that I want more for my Accord then I could sell it for.. so looks like I'm not going to be selling any time soon..
        1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Comment

lol, great thread, i agree with kanibus
          My baby laying down some power...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd_Q8HSIyqA

Comment

yea, if i wanted to get the money i thought the car was worth...then i would have it forever. seeing how i just put about 2 grand in the tranny and misc things,plus it has wheels,tires/suspension...i would never get anything near what has been put into it.

-Ramon

thanks to phempa for teh sig!

Comment

IMO if a chick wants you to get rid of something just because she doesnt like it... time for a new chick. One of my ex's said that if I ever got a motorcycle, she wouldnt keep going out with me... we were friends after breaking up, but needless to say, I got a bike.

That doesnt mean that it has to be always your way or the highway, but you should never not be enjoying life just to please a SO. Its all about compromise. If they dont want to wheel and deal, then they are outta there!

Comment

well she would be gone and the car would stay. If she wants to leave just cause of the car then so be it.
                Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
                registration is free

Comment

The grand CB you see in my sig (although in dire need of struts to stop hopping and is starting to develp cancer in the quarters) was worth me swapping my 94 Accord for a Legend so I could trade the Legend for the CB...I've had two CB's before this one (one blue '91 auto, and a charcoal grey '90 that I sold to Ricky, auto as well) but I could never find one with grey interior, functioning cupholders, and a 5-speed tranny. Well, mine has jacked up cupholder, but it hits the other two requirements nicely. This car is my baby, and even though it's not the prettiest thing in the world, I'd never trade it for a damn Civic, period. If I ever really sold it, it'd be some rediculous price, or for another CB that I saw more potential in...and girls, shit, I've lost three over this car, and I'm not about to change that for anything...

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                    to me it's worth more sentimentaly than it's actually worth dollar wise by far. later.

x2

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
                      if my girlfriend of 2 years and 3 months decided that it was her or the car, it would probably be the car, i've had the car for much longer than i've had her, but it would be a tough call
                      my girlfriend of 3 years said the same thing.... now she is my "ex" girlfriend

"Tucking tires and wires."
                      The Chronicles.

Comment

i'd get it painted. i'd be happy and she'd think it was a different car.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                          to me it's worth more sentimentaly than it's actually worth dollar wise by far.
                          x3

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                          91 accord lx (5spd)
                          92 accord lx (5spd)
                          93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

I feel eevryone on the girlfriend quote if they dont like the car then they dont like the things you do the car is you if she dont like you or the things you do tell her to shut the fuck up and go watch t.v. I usually tell them dont watch me watch tv or if you dont like it i cant help you go out and get your own shit why you hatin on me because i have it and you dont its not my fault you walkin wtf.

Comment

Originally posted by aero
                              IMO if a chick wants you to get rid of something just because she doesnt like it... time for a new chick.
                              Word.
                              To-Do List for Today
                              Be Awesome

Comment

Working...
                              X