Roadkill x2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roadkill x2

For all those who have lowerd CB's....Do you ever have a problem with "stradling" roadkill. Whenever I try the animal either gets stuck/dragged/ or scraped up on my underbody. Does this happen to anyone else? The noise is hideous, and women HATE IT!

LMAO!! i usually swerve out the way...well when i had my sprint extremes and KYB GR2s that used to happen...usually shit just bounced and hit the underside on the way out...hit a cat once and 2 years later when i did a swap on my car....there was still cat hair all over my tranny, and frame!! haha....

i dont have too many problems since im about an inch or maybe a lil higher now...perks of having a lowered car??

Sean
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

you better get used to new noises comming from your lowered car. you will hear alot more things touching the underside of your car, like little sticks layin in the road after a storm, and of course road kill. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

lmao i bet people were like wtf is he doin.
        10th anniversary crew #1

Comment

I mine used to scrape on gravel roads and driveways badly because the exhaust came off the hangers. Now it still scrapes on gravel, but not quite as badly.

Comment

I ripped my old lip in 3 pieces on a chunk of dead deer sitting in the middle of the highway. Smelled like burning meat for a week (blood on my exhaust and chunks in my flexpipe... yucky) I have a replacement lip... had it for a year. Still haven't put it on!

And where have you been Adam? I was just wondering what happened to you the other day! Seems like you disappeared for a while... or was I just not noticing you?

Comment

Hey deever,
              Yea it's been a while. I have been hella busy with school and work, not much time for the forums. I'm back though. Going to the Chicago meet this Saturday, should kick some ass.

Comment

Working...
              X