X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote
    Ok... this stops NOW.

Any more word about this and everyone involved will be permanently banned. I'm sick of this "you stole money from me" crap. If you sent someone money over the internet and didn't get anything in return, then you're as much to blame as the thief. Just because someone is nice to you and has a similar car doesn't mean you can always trust them! 91accordsir, if you did take money, I suggest you give it back. Koney, yeamans17, if he took your money, stop bitching on the internet about it and call the police! We can't do anything here. All it is going to do is get YOU banned for flaming.
    I should ban the lot of you, but I won't. One more mention of this though, and I will.
    I'm content with the fact that I'm not getting my $$ back, but I"m not content with having a member who is able to freely loathe around the board freely scamming people. Especially one who posts his sob stories about getting his stuff stolen expecting us to feel any remorse for him....I'm not down with that. I don't think anyone who is on this board is down for that. I also think we should be able to publicly humiliate him seeing as how he admitted to stealing out money. I personally think it's only right he gets his car stolen, and then come's here to get ragged for it, especially after what he has done. (I saw a sticky in the old Classifieds Forum warning people of a certain member who scammed everyone, and he was banned several times, well, why not this guy as well??)

Comment

Stop crying and done post in my threads if u got something 2 say n u from the nyc area COME GET AT ME ! My 5th gen was stolen and i got a 6th gen 2 day i got money i dont need yall shit 4th owner with exception of a few STFU n smd

Comment

too late its not there any more

Comment

Originally posted by 91ACCORDSIR
          Stop crying and done post in my threads if u got something 2 say n u from the nyc area COME GET AT ME ! My 5th gen was stolen and i got a 6th gen 2 day i got money i dont need yall shit 4th owner with exception of a few STFU n smd
          Look at this fucking wanksta!! Luckily you are fucking with the wrong people!!
          1993 Accord LX - Sold
          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by 91ACCORDSIR

Dam already.....Your car just got stolen and you go cop a 6 gen* accord......sounds like an insurance job to me.....or maybe you have an illegal job.....street pharmacists......

Comment

damn

Comment

thread closed. up to deevergote if it's reopened.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Thanks el. I'm going to come home and read this whole thing... I might have to break out my banning finger afterall

Comment

Working...
                  X