Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yo i seen a car like that (well whats left of it) on the belt parkway (you know where the belt is at ?)

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
      Who da hell would bother stealin a waggon oh well i guess there really is no general preference with these bastards.
      Nowadays nobody steals to drive the car around.
      They usually steal to strip it....
      Then they selll their parts.

Comment

Bummer to hear about your car dude. Why do people hate you?

Comment

Oh shit 2.2 you proabbly did see his car because you head on your way there to school thats some shit yo. Damn and they blew him up about that shit I bet the money he took went to the car he just bought and it went right back and god took it back from him.

Comment

@ "GOD took it back from him"...

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Nah that was diff money the money i " stole from u assholes when into my other wagon thanxs for the donations

Comment

Now that wasnt very nice at all 91 please chill mane. Yo check thsi out I think you should listen to 2.2hooptie and check to see if thats yoru ride on the belt if im by there i will take some snapshots. She told me that the rims are gone the back window is busted and the headlights are gone.

Comment

so if u see it over there just holla at me

Comment

You seem kinda happy if i where you id feel pretty fucked up.

Comment

Cant be mad for ever cars get stolen all the time this to bad this time it was my car ....... Wa else can i do im past being pissed now its time to move on

Comment

Originally posted by 91ACCORDSIR
                        Nah that was diff money the money i " stole from u assholes when into my other wagon thanxs for the donations
                        I hope you rot in hell...BTW, why don't you get the fuck of your lazy ass and get a real goddamn job you fucking prick, instead of sitting on the computer trying to find a way to get paid at home....you are so fucking luck I'm not in NYC, otherwise I'd fucking personally stomp your ass, fucking trick. I think somone who scams his fellow tuners because he is too lazy to work doesn't need to hang with us...BAN his ass....

Comment

LOL yea Mark, if what you said is true you're pretty much an asshole...it's kinda funny that when sh*t happens to you you wanna cry, but still laugh at scamming others...LOL @ Lou not making an appearance in here, even the dude who put you onto the site wants nothing to do with you. I hope one day you see the error in your ways and do right by people...you'll get a lot farther that way in life.

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by 91ACCORDSIR
                            BAN!
                            Seattle Silver crew #5
                            Member of the Midwest Car Club.
                            ..........2004 accord ex v6 - J30A4.......................... 91 accord ex - JDM H22A -- Long gone...

Comment

From what I read, this guy has no remorse for what he's done. Therefore, I say he's Done. Ban.

Comment

Ok... this stops NOW.

Any more word about this and everyone involved will be permanently banned. I'm sick of this "you stole money from me" crap. If you sent someone money over the internet and didn't get anything in return, then you're as much to blame as the thief. Just because someone is nice to you and has a similar car doesn't mean you can always trust them! 91accordsir, if you did take money, I suggest you give it back. Koney, yeamans17, if he took your money, stop bitching on the internet about it and call the police! We can't do anything here. All it is going to do is get YOU banned for flaming.
                                I should ban the lot of you, but I won't. One more mention of this though, and I will.

Comment

Working...
                                X