Im An Ass.....!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im An Ass.....!

this is the first time ive posted in say like five months or so the last time i was on i was a lil rude to a few of you guys...well i was a dickhead i want you guys if you read this to know that ive got help and my therapist says i shoud apologize......nah just kidding but truly to the ppl involved i dont know you and i wasnt right for me to come off the way i did i guess what im saying is the shits been buggin me and i had to get that out the...but on the good side of things the guy i sold my car too is gonnna sell it back to me and his runnin cb7 for what he paid for mine...so i guess i should buy it...i get my car and his car...put the two together and i shoud get a decent ride...to beat around in...if i can only get north carolina to give me my license back

well, thats awfully nice of you to apologize, i didnt have any run ins wit you, but a good gesture none-the-less
    1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
    4.0L I-6 2WD
    293k miles, still running strong.
    Freshly rebuilt transmission.

Comment

you forgot 'hole'

Anyways yeah i dont know what the hell happened but yeah, thanks.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

who are you

Comment

Originally posted by turboaccordlx
          who are you
          who are you?
          Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

I don't even know who you are but thank you for the apology just in case you did happen to offend me in the past.
            Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
            2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
            2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
            2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
              who are you?
              secret

Comment

Comment

It's cool to see you back man. There's always time to start over! It takes a real man to step up and admit when he crossed the line. I can appreciate that. Good to have you back!

Comment

Working...
                  X