Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sometimes its kinda nice being single...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn nice banner man! If I was married, I'd still have that banner in the living room. Like DeathFromAbove stated, sometimes you just have to lay down the law
    '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
    -'93 BRP LX 4AT
    -'92 AGP LX 5MT
    -'93 AGP EX 4AT
    10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Being single is king when you're getting the nani too...

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I think my gf is actually going to buy me one of those, as an anniversary present. Fuck, speaking of anniversaries, i gota buy her something too, lol.

-Jose

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
          Guess if I'm married or not: living room is putty gray walls with light sparagus green seasponged over it with snow white crown molding. Curtains area almost olive-green with gold trim and gold tassels. The girls room is orchid purple with pink curtains, and the master bedroom is mango with gold curtains.
          Actually that sounds nice. Your def. Married. So do you get more action married of single bro?

- Zipcreature
          Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by zipcreature
            Actually that sounds nice. Your def. Married. So do you get more action married of single bro?

- Zipcreature
            Yup, married. The names of the colors are directly from the gallons of paint we used.

Being single has the advantage of trying 31 different flavors of ice cream, but being married its usually just one you get to taste: rocky road.
            Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
            2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
            2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
            2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by mrhonda

Well thats a damn fine piece of art right thur.

My swap thread
              Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Working...
              X