I'm glad my CB7 is a sleeper!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 92acclude
    If your car was a true sleeper, you wouldn't be attracting as much attention from the fuz as you are. Seems like they see/hear something they don't like.

Definately not sleeper status.

Simply and purely with the ACT of GOD he was just pwn3d.

Remember if its a sleeper car you can never get caught.

Originally posted by mxcx
    You dumbass, fix the shit and youll be fine. ITs not the cops fault you procrastinate.
    Hey MX

Can I qoute you on this? Funniest reponse I've ever read

With this comment I can picture you bitch slappin some dude on the side of the head.
    Last edited by HenRoc; 02-02-2006, 05:52 PM.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Sounds like you get pulled over for violations of the law, dude.

- Zipcreature
      Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by 92acclude
        If your car was a true sleeper, you wouldn't be attracting as much attention from the fuz as you are. Seems like they see/hear something they don't like.

Definately not sleeper status.
        I never had a problem with the car in the time I drove it. In fact the only time I got pulled over was due to my own stupidity AND the car was bone stock at the time.

Comment

I don't get pulled over unless its for something really blatant (ie 78 in a 65 just east of Oshkosh Nebraska (if anyone can tell me where that is off the top of their heads you get a shiny gold star for the day)).

Sleeper? Try a Buick, Cadillac, Lincoln, or Volvo. Hondas really don't cut it anymore.
          Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
          2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
          2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
          2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

yeah man cops are ketching on to sleepers, hell i think the only way to make your car non cop magnet, is get your grandparents to drive it around town a few times, ahve teh cops notice that they are driving it, then if they see u drive it they wont think that its a sleeper, but 18+ def unherd of tickets, i mean seriously you could get nailed for not being equal between the yellow and whites........my friend got an OUI cause he hit his head on his windsheld after he lost control on the snow, and didn't pass the straight line test.....seriously its shit
            93 Accord- SOLD
            94 Civic- F22a1 Swap, current DD

Comment

Originally posted by SoapyToast
              Glad to know. I keep hearing horror stories of cops pulling people like us over because we modify our cars. The last thing I need is a freaking cop making me goto a ref.
              aint it the truth . Just make sure your car is quiet enough to where it wont ring their ears to notice. Put the plate on in the front remember they are trained to harrass people for stupid shit.

If you know they are out there at night dont be around for them to get you plan all your shit out early or walk if you have to save gas money. If your gonna drive stick to mostly the highways and byways or even take side streets. Cops mostly take major streets becuase thats where they know they can catch people kinda like a school of fish they try to get em all some get away jsut dont you get caught.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                aint it the truth . Just make sure your car is quiet enough to where it wont ring their ears to notice. Put the plate on in the front remember they are trained to harrass people for stupid shit.

If you know they are out there at night dont be around for them to get you plan all your shit out early or walk if you have to save gas money. If your gonna drive stick to mostly the highways and byways or even take side streets. Cops mostly take major streets becuase thats where they know they can catch people kinda like a school of fish they try to get em all some get away jsut dont you get caught.
                I agree put that plate on thats if the state that the car is reg* in (some states have just one plate fot the back) And take side and alley streets car can take them but they choose not to. Don't go down that street take different streets sometimes. What happens if someone wants to jack your car you take the same street all the time they'll just roll up on at the light and take your shit......Be smart if its a sleeper Cut the muffler noise put all the shit you need on the car...Thats if you enjoy paying the city

Comment

I like my rear plate.
                  NC does not do fronts.
                  Gary A.K.A. Carter
                  [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Working...
                  X