Whats Ur autoInsurance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats Ur autoInsurance?

Well i just got my new year car insurance premeim and it fuckin went up $300! Last year it wnet from $1500 to $1700 and now this year They got me at $2000.oo! 1 speeding tik 2 fenderbenders. Im lookin for a new lower insurance HELP!
    Whats everyone payin ayear or month?Age?Insurancename?

$450 every 6 months with reimbursement on all tows, i use state farm.
    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

$148 PER MONTH FOR FUCKING LIABILITY!

Comment

i got the lowerst coverage, no medial or anything..not even ininsured motorists...basically property damage and something else, not even a deductable.

they want 1200 every 6 months due to 2 points that wasnt my fault...

allstate....if i had full coverage it would be 3600....i had AAA but they were dicks
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

i pay $150 a month for basic.no accidents or tickets except for hoodlights.

Comment

wow.. 18 year old male, 5 speeding tickets, mutiple wrecks, property and liability 120 a month. i thought mine was expesnive and then cb7deathride busted out the 148 a month, what the hell did you do to get that deal????
            92 lx
            automatic
            slow

but its clean!..kinda

Comment

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

holy crap i hate all of you...

$493 a MONTH!@

yes, thats 6GRAND a YEAR!!!!

more than my car is worth...

one speeding ticket, but im under 25 (strike one) im male (strike two) i drive a honda (strike three) and its a coupe (strike four)
              MEMBER'S RIDE

i was driving along today and the check engine light came on.
              i pulled over and looked under the hood.
              the engine was still there...
              ...silly light!

Comment

im not sure because i dont pay it but i think its about 1500 bux maybe?

Comment

lol i wonder what i would pay if i did have insurance. me no have none. he he he he its coming tho soon. i think.

Comment

Yo i got some of yall beat i pay 151.60 a fuckin month on reliability in my grandmah name im bout to take it outta state when i get another newer car. Probably in maryland how much do they go out there for a 2004 sports car. Goddamn insurance company rip-off.

I say insurance for the year should be nomore than 100 a year registration shouldnt be nomore than 50 a year. I swear these bastards are on the take. My girls relatives work for statefarm her uncle has 4 cars and he doesnt even drive him hes an agent for statefarm and his bitch wife drives a bmw x5 jeep I hate them both and hope they rot in hell. I bet they got those cars and their mansion upstate ny from rippin of people who are barely gettin by like me but fuck insurance companies.

Comment

maybe you could find some loop holes on insurance, such as if you're young put it in one of your parents names, then get them to list it as a recreational vehicle. Just a suggestion to those of you that are gettin' ripped by the insurance.
                      my insurance is dirt cheap compared to most of you....32 a month liability
                      I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

can someone find auto insurance

Im lookin for full coverage on a srt4 and a mitsubishi evo lancer please find some quotes for me anyone please help.

Comment

damn i have all state i pay 2300 a year liability under my name
                          Last edited by 92accordDx; 03-01-2004, 11:23 PM.
                          cb7 sold
                          2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                          95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

I pay 102.60 a month for 300K/500K in liability. Under myself and 2 speeding tickets.

page 2 pwnd
                            No more cb7, 7 years of ownership and 196K on the ticker before she was sold

Current beast: 98 ej8 on 7psi with a 15g turbo and other goodies!

NREMT-B | 300D and some glass

Comment

Well i was a Step 24 and for the cheapest insurence (basic) it was something like 2,000 a year... Sucked so much But now since i fought something im step 22 and now my insurence is like 2,080 a year so it went down.... THen in November I will hit my 3 years of driving then ill go even more down i was told my the inshurence company

So yeah Inshurence sucks

By the way thats BASIC If i had premuim covering my car too hah It be poor Life moves on.....

Comment

Working...
                              X