Motorola RAZR V3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motorola RAZR V3

Well I got the phone today, now is there a way I can upload my ringtones to a site and have it sent to my phone, I know this site right here but it's not working with my phone: http://rumkin.com/tools/sprint/index.php

Anyone help?

You could alway do what I did and buy a cheap usb bluetooth device. Then you can send yourself all the ringtones you want.

Originally posted by deevergote
    When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

Really? What exactly is it called, where did you get it, and how much was it?

Comment

That site you posted only works for Sprint phones.

Comment

Get the data cable, And get Motorola Mobile phone tools from limewire or something.
          The data cable for the RAZR is very cheap. Its a regular digital camera cable. I have one of the cables and I paid I think 3 bucks. The mobile phone tools will let u do everything with the phone. Will let u back up the phone book and send videos and stuff.

You can use the bluetooth also with mobile phone tools. You need a bluetooth dongle.

Comment

^^^^
            Some people are cheap and dont wanna pay $50 bucks for it.
            I got lucky with my phone and I got the cable and MPT with it.

Comment

Actually that site I posted works with tmobile also, and I got everything to work, and it works fuckin awesome, all you have to do is call up tmobile and say you want the Tzones package it's $5, then from there you can create ringtones and send to your phone at 128kbps, only downfall is you can only record for 30 secs, but it's a hell of a lot better than spending 2 dollars on a ringtone that you havent heard.

Comment

instead of paying for the service, you can just get the cable they mentioned, usb to mini-b, to be exact. you can get mpt for free. with the cable you can transfer anything... ringers, pics and videos if you have that option. and it doesnt cost you anything since youre not paying for the kb's to download the ringers youve made.

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang
                  instead of paying for the service, you can just get the cable they mentioned, usb to mini-b, to be exact. you can get mpt for free. with the cable you can transfer anything... ringers, pics and videos if you have that option. and it doesnt cost you anything since youre not paying for the kb's to download the ringers youve made.
                  where is the free mpt at? thanks
                  "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

I have 3 of those cables... didn't even realize it. My old camera used one, my GPS uses one, and AccordWarrior gave me one the last time I saw him...

The Razr blows goats though... terrible phone. I despise it.

Comment

keep it original. what a cell phone was ment to be.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                        keep it original. what a cell phone was ment to be.

That thing is fancy man!

Click for my ride thread.

Comment

a good place for free ringtones and where you can create your own is www.myxertones.com
                          visit www.fourgasm-motorsports.com
                          For sale-Brand new stock f22a clutch and also have stock flywheel pm for details or prices

Comment

Working...
                          X