Weinerdogs rule...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weinerdogs rule...

Friday morning at 5:30am, my roommate is gonna go pick up 4 year-old Putt-Putt from a friend of ours. Our friend realized that he isn't around long enough to take care of her, so she's moving in with us! I'm so excited... I've been wanting to get a dog since I started shopping for a house. Now that I have the house, a little Putt-Putt runnin around will be the coolest thing ever!

Here she is:
    Attached Files

thats the shit.. but unfortunately in dorms on AF bases, no pets are allowed* or else id def have a pup as well

Comment

I agree, Weinerdogs do rule

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

LOL thats cool, i havent had a dog in like 7 years. They are so fun. I had a Chiuahaua, Golden Retriever, and a German Shepard. Weiner dogs always made me laugh. Looks like you will have a little helper with the car.

Comment

And the name couldn't be more fitting...

Comment

YEAAAA putt putts are awesome
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

all pups rule,my g/f has a baby jack russel terrior,things cute as fuck but when it comes in my car it pisses everywear because it gets excited.lol cute though/

Comment

Working...
              X