Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Who Got WAsted Tonight!

I KNOW I DID!

7 shots of soco white label and 3 crappy beers at a party . . . im lots better now, but typing this without fucking up is really hard.
    -Mark-
    CB7
    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

omg dont even remind me not like i know what the FUCK happened
    Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

Comment

not tonite but next week i will be quite shitty. 12 pack of bud light, bottle of mad dog 20/20, and a 5th of vodka for this man

My Members Ride Thread
      Originally posted by deevergote
      You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

me, my roommate and one of the kids that lives next door chipped in and we have a handle of soco, we drank like half of it tonight between the three of us. were prolly gonna polish it off next weekend.
        -Mark-
        CB7
        CD5

Comment

girl is pissin me off right now.. so im about to get wasted.

Comment

*pretty long juss a warning*

well i didnt get smashed because i was designated driver but this one girl was so drunk she puked all over my frinds car and she was so drunk she couldnt move, so my friend kicked her out of the car and she landed on her face. which was funny and we end up at a gas station and shes puking all over the ground and cnat even stand up. we are like holy shit wtf all my other friends had to be home at 1 so we were all waiting there like 1 girl and 4 guys doesnt look very good. any hoo so we are like wtf are we gunna do wit this hoe so we call her dad cause we really dont know her and like what ever( she is hispanic and well i know my dad and mom would kill me juss to let you know) so we were iffy about was she gunna get beat and sure enough hes yelling in spanish at her ( can you talk, who did this ,where are you ) and all tha while smacking her we are like whoa but we figure hes getting her concious (sp) well that was my night and well it was one of the better to remember nights hope you didnt get in this position and if you did i know how you feel

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
            nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
            nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
            nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
            AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
            AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
            AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
            nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

I aint wasted, but i was out drinking.. i was at this club/bar with this chick ive been trying to get with.. the mission failed, but at least i had a few drinks and got my groove on with some hunnies..
              1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Comment

eh.. went out with some friends tonite and had a blast.. only had about 6 or 7 crown and cokes, so only a slight buzz.. fun nonetheless..

Comment

17 shots - so co, jager, vodka and some kamakazis. finished up with 2 games of beer pong. good times
                  The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
                  Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
                  Check out my JDM F22B swap
                  Watch my CB7 video

Comment

youve combined the past and the future/present in a sentence/question with no question mark, but rather an exclamation point.
                    congratulaions.
                    /grammar nazi
                    are you sure youre not still drunk?
                    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

yea mmarrky mark
                      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

fuck man...i wish....

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

last night sucked bigtime. we spent the whole time trying to find these parties that would get broken up as soon as we found the place!

i really should just stayed home.
                          "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
                            yea mmarrky mark
                            yea, this was the first full week of classes for me, had to let some pressure off. plus I was driving my car around earlier yesterday and saw smoke coming out of the hood. immediatley thought the worst. babied it back to campus, popped the hood. thankfully NOT the worst, but i need a new VC gasket. guh, more work.
                            -Mark-
                            CB7
                            CD5

Comment

Hell yes, this weekend was brutal.. TOre up everynight. We polished off a eight of dank between 3 people last night and stayed up all night watching the 2nd season of Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

God, i love that show.

Comment

Working...
                              X