I Love Junkyards!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Love Junkyards!

So today woek up at 7, decided to head down to the local junkayrd in the city with some tools and some of the car guys.

Walked away with 2 fenders driver and passenger ( great conditon no dings or rust), floor carpet good condition, 2 filler peices for under the taillights, 2 great conditino headlights, 2 corner lights, shiftknob and boot, and 2 mirrors for the price of....

$38.76

Sure as hell put me in a good mood today.

Also got few ecu's from crx, and some DSM ecu's. 2 civic ecu's. And a turbo off a talon. They had about 12 accors. 90- though 96. Over 400 forgein cars. Piad 2 bucks walked in and did whatever we wanted.

Let ya guys kno next time I go
    Last edited by accordtuner44; 01-28-2006, 06:19 PM.

Originally posted by accordtuner44
    So today woek up at 7, decided to head down to the local junkayrd in the city with some tools and some of the car guys.

Walked away with 2 fenders driver and passenger ( great conditon no dings or rust), floor carpet good condition, 2 filler peices for under the taillights, 2 great conditino headlights, 2 corner lights, shiftknob and boot, and 2 mirrors for the price of....

$38.76

Sure as hell put me in a good mood today.
    Damn dude, what a deal. I can tell you didn't go to a pick n pull. A headlight for our cars there is $32 alone.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
    91 accord lx (5spd)
    92 accord lx (5spd)
    93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

legitimacy
      Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

Comment

yea junk yards are good places you can find a lot of good parts there

Comment

Damn I think dude has a crush on you thats a killer deal. Can you get me some parts for cheap?

Comment

Must of been showing alot of cleavage

If you can get any parts like the foglight seals, harness, relays, anything like that, let me know I'll pay you for them. Thx

Comment

I went today too and got a speed sensor and a connector for free hehe. But yeah its definetly the place to get deals, I got a lip for $5 last time.

Comment

Originally posted by 92CB7accord
                Damn dude, what a deal. I can tell you didn't go to a pick n pull. A headlight for our cars there is $32 alone.
                why would he go to a regular junkyard with tools, and why would he pay to get into a junkyard that wasnt a pick and pull

Comment

Hmm...I feel like I should have some fun and list my deals.

OEM spoiler - $10
                  A6 manifold - $25
                  DC Header - $25 (rashed so I couldn't use it)
                  90-91 OEM lip - $5
                  92-93 OEM lip - $5
                  94-95 OEM lip - $10
                  90-91 OEM Fogs - $20
                  92-93 OEM Trunk - $35

and there's many a bit and piece I didn't pay for, and they didn't care.

Though as I get more and more parts, I find it harder and harder to find parts I actually need.

Though the yard I go to rarely gets a BB era Prelude, so those are parts I want, but can't get.

Comment

hell! all I got around here are pick & pulls and man their so damn overpriced. haven't been there for a while maybe I should go back so if they eased up on the prices. cuz I sure could use some misc crap for my car!
                    always out numbered never out gunned..

Comment

i got my rear disc converstion for a grand total of $40...both sides ... im still waiting on them to get more accords in...damn it
                      Seattle Silver crew #5
                      Member of the Midwest Car Club.
                      ..........2004 accord ex v6 - J30A4.......................... 91 accord ex - JDM H22A -- Long gone...

Comment

ive been planning on crashing my friends jetta into as many cbs as i can find around here, that way we can take the parts when they go to the jyard jk

but yea everytime we walk around there we're like "damnit why wont more people crash!"

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                          ive been planning on crashing my friends jetta into as many cbs as i can find around here, that way we can take the parts when they go to the jyard jk

but yea everytime we walk around there we're like "damnit why wont more people crash!"
                          That's foul, but hilarious!

NYC prices are always inflated...I picked up a front bumper for $60. It's in decent shape though...just gotta get it painted over.

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                            Hmm...I feel like I should have some fun and list my deals.

OEM spoiler - $10
                            A6 manifold - $25
                            DC Header - $25 (rashed so I couldn't use it)
                            90-91 OEM lip - $5
                            92-93 OEM lip - $5
                            94-95 OEM lip - $10
                            90-91 OEM Fogs - $20
                            92-93 OEM Trunk - $35

and there's many a bit and piece I didn't pay for, and they didn't care.

Though as I get more and more parts, I find it harder and harder to find parts I actually need.

Though the yard I go to rarely gets a BB era Prelude, so those are parts I want, but can't get.
                            Mike are you still going to Everetts or Middleboro? I may do some runs myself I know of a place in New Bedford as well, I'll have to look it up.
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                            X