No announcement yet.

dammit, i got a ticket tonight for bs stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude! where weer you last sunday! u shoulda went to the meet in farmington CT i wanna see ur ride man!

Comment

Chris they can't harass you w/ that bs. No police officer can just say "hey dick, change your plates and address" there are so many variables in that situation because it could be your parents car and you're driving it around temporarily or whatever.

You shouldn't have said anything to the cop about your school situation, never try to be 100% upfront and honest w/ a cop because all they do with that is use it in court to prove your guilt.

I have NJ plates w/ an NY license, and never had an issue. Drove cars for w/ PA plates and gotten pulled over w/ NY license, still no issues. Its nothing bro, its just something you need to be on your toes about if they question you.

Me: "This is my father's car, he's home and I'm picking up a few things from my mother's house here in NY" if they ask further questions, "excuse me officer, but since when is it illegal to travel between states w/ a license from another state."

Fuck them cops man.
      '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
      -'93 BRP LX 4AT
      -'92 AGP LX 5MT
      -'93 AGP EX 4AT
      10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

was it west hartford cops? what road? thats stupid though, i would fight it too. when i fought my speeding ticket the woman (prosecutor?) was really nice.

Comment

Originally posted by br0nx finest
          Chris they can't harass you w/ that bs. No police officer can just say "hey dick, change your plates and address" there are so many variables in that situation because it could be your parents car and you're driving it around temporarily or whatever.

You shouldn't have said anything to the cop about your school situation, never try to be 100% upfront and honest w/ a cop because all they do with that is use it in court to prove your guilt.

I have NJ plates w/ an NY license, and never had an issue. Drove cars for w/ PA plates and gotten pulled over w/ NY license, still no issues. Its nothing bro, its just something you need to be on your toes about if they question you.

Me: "This is my father's car, he's home and I'm picking up a few things from my mother's house here in NY" if they ask further questions, "excuse me officer, but since when is it illegal to travel between states w/ a license from another state."

Fuck them cops man.
          Couldnt have said it better!!
          1993 Accord LX - Sold
          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerZZ
            Couldnt have said it better!!
            Its real talk bro. I've been pulled over for all types of shit, if you know the law and know not to ever say too much, you'll be fine.

I've had an expired registration card for the past 6 months, and pulled over 4 times, never a ticket the fucks didn't even notice it. Also, since my previous car was also a green 9293 cb7 at the beginning I didn't even transfer my plates or get a new inspection I ripped it off the old car and threw it on the new one.

So I know a little bit about getting over on "the man."

Prev CBs:
            -'93 BRP LX 4AT
            -'92 AGP LX 5MT
            -'93 AGP EX 4AT

Comment

lol....Quote of the day - "So I know a little bit about getting over on "the man." Originally Posted by br0nx finest
              1993 Accord LX - Sold
              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                dude! where weer you last sunday! u shoulda went to the meet in farmington CT i wanna see ur ride man!
                didnt know there was a meet! im busy with school and dont check the forums much

Comment

Fuck them cops man.
                  thanks for the advice, im always honest with the cops cause its just my thing...and seeing that link that says i dont need to change my info means im ok for another year...the license plate is easily winable in my opinion so if i win atleast half the ticket its gonna be cheaper

Comment

take it to court he wont show

Comment

Originally posted by blkhonda1991
                      thanks for the advice, im always honest with the cops cause its just my thing...and seeing that link that says i dont need to change my info means im ok for another year...the license plate is easily winable in my opinion so if i win atleast half the ticket its gonna be cheaper
                      bro ! in the world we're living in, honesty isn't the best policy w/ them cops man.

when doing a business deal, or communicating with people you care about, that is when honesty is a big deal!

as i said before, fuck the police!

Prev CBs:
                      -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                      -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                      -'93 AGP EX 4AT

Comment

bro ! in the world we're living in, honesty isn't the best policy w/ them cops man.

when doing a business deal, or communicating with people you care about, that is when honesty is a big deal!

yo bronx i feel you on that shit bro. Most of them are dickheads indeed . It pays to be like that with them all they love to do is sit on their asses and get paid for it and being that the city is trying to fuck them over they try to be on some the shield type shit.

Comment

ya fuckin cops, a little trick that worked wicked for me as i found out, when i got my license 4 years ago i got a customized plate that said sweeet, kinda *** but i repped it hard on my old 79 chevy 350 van, anyways anytime i ever got a traffic ticket, speeding ticket, or someone took my plates down for doing something stupid, they always just wrote it down as sweet, for what reason i dont know but i NEVER had to pay any of my tickets cuz the plate number was written down wrong, which is wicked..think im gonna get that plate again since im insuring and registering my car tomorrow
                          rollin on em twankiez

Comment

honestly has gotten me out of tickets before so its proven to be a good thing for the most part, but those were small town cops, now i gotta deal with city cops so i guess your right

Comment

Originally posted by blkhonda1991
                              honestly has gotten me out of tickets before so its proven to be a good thing for the most part, but those were small town cops, now i gotta deal with city cops so i guess your right
                              Almost 20 years living in the Bronx, running around the five boroughs, you bet your bottom dollar I'm right

I'm just messing around w/ you. I got a little steam on my head, so I figure I'd let some out in a playful manner.

Prev CBs:
                              -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                              -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                              -'93 AGP EX 4AT

Comment

Working...
                              X