No announcement yet.

Youngest CB7 I've ever seen...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's mine. CB767 1993 EX 4DR Auto. The picture was taken yesterday (friday, Jan. 27, 06)
    It really is a labor of love making a neglected CB7 with "normal wear and tear" into something worth being proud of.

Comment

nice
      1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
      4.0L I-6 2WD
      293k miles, still running strong.
      Freshly rebuilt transmission.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
        wouldn't the youngest cb7 be the last one that was produced?
        Yes I thought of that, lol. But went ahead with the title because I was going by mileage rather than when it was built. But you knew that, lol.
        RIP:
        1993 Honda Accord LX 5spd Sedan [2005-2007]
        1994 Honda Accord LX 5spd Sedan [2001-2004]
        Currently daily:
        1990 Honda Accord EX 5spd Sedan [2012-Present]

Comment

Today at work a 1991 EX showed up. 26,295 miles on the OD. Crazy! My friend said he took some pictures, we'll see how good they turned out.
          RIP:
          1993 Honda Accord LX 5spd Sedan [2005-2007]
          1994 Honda Accord LX 5spd Sedan [2001-2004]
          Currently daily:
          1990 Honda Accord EX 5spd Sedan [2012-Present]

Comment

Originally posted by jsinger
            Today at work a 1991 EX showed up. 26,295 miles on the OD. Crazy! My friend said he took some pictures, we'll see how good they turned out.
            damn can't wait to see that!
            "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

low mileage whores

Comment

I wish mine had 56k.I wonder who owns the last 93 accord ever made at the plant.Mine was made in april 93.
                Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Originally posted by GREENCB3
                  I wish mine had 56k.I wonder who owns the last 93 accord ever made at the plant.Mine was made in april 93.
                  yours sounds like it might of been some of the last made. mine was made in nov. 92. i wonder when they started producing the 94s?
                  "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

yea i thought they had some 5yr plan or something,.....? i just thought about that hmm

thanks to phempa for teh sig!

Comment

My dad has one with 46k in the garage, too bad it needs an airbag and inspection. But no rust at all and the engine bay is like just like it was in 92.

Comment

Today I worked on a 91 Cobalt Blue EX with 72k

Comment

Man these are crazy miles! Makes me sad my baby has alot of miles, and is far from mint. But, I love her.

- Zipcreature
                          Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

mine's a 91 lx and it's got 73k not amazing but pretty good imo runs perfect, only problem is that it's got the infamous rust spots which i'm takin care of when i paint it this spring

Comment

if it has low mileage..then it hasnt been enjoyed to the fullest potential.

Comment

Originally posted by bruno8747
                                My dad has one with 46k in the garage, too bad it needs an airbag and inspection. But no rust at all and the engine bay is like just like it was in 92.
                                ive got bags and module from a 95 noit sure if theyre the same. how did it depoly?

Comment

Working...
                                X