someones using my debit card?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someones using my debit card?

i looked at my checkings account and i sont recognize these two purchases from the past two days.

one was from Hillsdale @ 11:52am
    well first, i was at school from 9-4 (in san jose, another city) so i didnt use my debit card that day in san mateo nor do i buy anything from the hillsdale mall (i work at the mall) especially that day

2nd one was from today and the only time i used my debit card today was for books @ school. i called up the bank and they said that it was from Arco?
    i scrolled down and my last arco transaction was right there when i filled up the camry. i didnt even come close to an arco tonight.

this is fishy, ill have to call them tomorrow.

how dare someone steal my money but at the same time if i bought something and dont remember it, i dont want to look stupid.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

if they bought gas, they have them on servailence, the thing is you need to investigate the tapes your self police will not do it. Lazy cops. If you figuar it out sew there asses. If they spend more than a g its grand theft, credit fraud and you can get major money from them

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
      i looked at my checkings account and i sont recognize these two purchases from the past two days.

one was from Hillsdale @ 11:52am
      well first, i was at school from 9-4 (in san jose, another city) so i didnt use my debit card that day in san mateo nor do i buy anything from the hillsdale mall (i work at the mall) especially that day

2nd one was from today and the only time i used my debit card today was for books @ school. i called up the bank and they said that it was from Arco?
      i scrolled down and my last arco transaction was right there when i filled up the camry. i didnt even come close to an arco tonight.

this is fishy, ill have to call them tomorrow.

how dare someone steal my money but at the same time if i bought something and dont remember it, i dont want to look stupid.
      just put a hold on the card and whoever goes to use it gets caught. just hope its not you!

Comment

dont worry about looking stupid, its ur money man. get it back!

Comment

does ne one know yer pin number or nething?

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by JamesB14
            does ne one know yer pin number or nething?
            i know ppl who stare at me when i put it in because i assume they aint gonna use it...
            I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
              i know ppl who stare at me when i put it in because i assume they aint gonna use it...
              yea ive done that before too....and they did use it lol....so just think maybe bout those ppl...yea it sucks that you gotta be suspicious of someone you know but who else could be usin it?

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

how long have you had the debit card, not very long right? lots of places dont do instant transactions, especially gas stations - sometimes the debit wont show up for a couple days, kinda like a check... so its not entirely true when they say its an "instant withdrawl from your account when you use it"

i work at a bank btw and its a very common question, dont feel stupid asking a teller about it!

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                Current cars:
                - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                  how long have you had the debit card, not very long right? lots of places dont do instant transactions, especially gas stations - sometimes the debit wont show up for a couple days, kinda like a check... so its not entirely true when they say its an "instant withdrawl from your account when you use it"

i work at a bank btw and its a very common question, dont feel stupid asking a teller about it!
                  yea mikes right when i first got mine...i would check my account over the phone and the gas i got wouldnt be deducted......and i would forget about it and 3 days later i would be out that gas money....and sometimes they take it out right away and then it gos back in...and than gets taken out again....its weird but it only happens with gas to me....but im used to it now.....but cpmike is very right.

Comment

okay...well the 44 dollar was for my train ticket, LOL
                    i guess it was too early in the morning to remmeber that.

now for the 22 dollar one...hmm
                    I <3 G60.

Comment

When I was in costa rica, I used my visa to rent an ATV. It was about 50 bucks. When I got home and saw the transactions I saw 2-3 transactions from the rental place. I began to worry but when I looked closer the transactions were like $47, $2.37, and $.63! Wierd way to take $50 out!

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                      where you been, is something wrong?
                      i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair
                        When I was in costa rica, I used my visa to rent an ATV. It was about 50 bucks. When I got home and saw the transactions I saw 2-3 transactions from the rental place. I began to worry but when I looked closer the transactions were like $47, $2.37, and $.63! Wierd way to take $50 out!
                        maybe they had to take out seperate transactions for certain fees? you know how that shit goes...
                        I <3 G60.

Comment

u have to call. sometiems they make mistakes.. but 99.9% of the places DO NOT ck the ID and NAME like they supposed to anyhow.
                          hahahahah

Comment

if u use ur card and it goes at credit then it wont post in your acct for 2-3 days. FYI

Comment

all righty...found out that the other payment was for paypal. i made a payment out to my dad and there was still some money in my account which made the total taken from my bank account really weird and i didnt recognize it, YAY
                              I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                              X