I have an idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an idea

this site needs some more organization. get rid of the stickies and make one announcement covering everything. add some new color choices. and add some moderators or police or something to ban anyone who is accused of scamming. scammers are a problem and we need to fix that now!
    we need more moderators in off topic and more moderators with some power so they can keep an eye on people. seems like every day there are 10 threads where some whiny member has to get something off thier chest. then a bunch of other people who dont even read the first post decide to throw in they're opinions. why not just ban anyone who has a problem in off topic? delete all the stupid threads anyway.

this forum is just getting to me. everyone complains about everything. adds pissed people off. now that there gone, people are pissed about that. yet whos paying for the site? who has a rite to actually say anything at all? i would say deev and all those that have donated to help this site. if you have contributing member under your name, then maybe you can talk. if not just deal with it. your getting a free ride

sorry for the rant. i know i'm nto a contributing member either, so i'll shut up now.

"form follows function."
    Louis Sullivan

Comment

Originally posted by Dani Filth
      this site needs some more organization. get rid of the stickies and make one announcement covering everything. add some new color choices. and add some moderators or police or something to ban anyone who is accused of scamming. scammers are a problem and we need to fix that now!
      we need more moderators in off topic and more moderators with some power so they can keep an eye on people. seems like every day there are 10 threads where some whiny member has to get something off thier chest. then a bunch of other people who dont even read the first post decide to throw in they're opinions. why not just ban anyone who has a problem in off topic? delete all the stupid threads anyway.

this forum is just getting to me. everyone complains about everything. adds pissed people off. now that there gone, people are pissed about that. yet whos paying for the site? who has a rite to actually say anything at all? i would say deev and all those that have donated to help this site. if you have contributing member under your name, then maybe you can talk. if not just deal with it. your getting a free ride

sorry for the rant. i know i'm nto a contributing member either, so i'll shut up now.
      i see ur point on the ad thing i figure there is no way to make everyone happy and deev does a great job with the layout of the site so he should do as he feels right

"Tucking tires and wires."
      The Chronicles.

Comment

You should've kept your post count at 12 and just not made this thread.

Comment

Shut your ass up!! I love CB7tuner.com the way it is!! It might need a couple things solved but it ways better than most forums I've been! We not going to turn it into a prison like DSMTUNERS.com.
          1993 Accord LX - Sold
          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

i think the site is fine... and i have confidence in deev that if something starts to go downhill, that he'll do his best to correct it and keep this site in good shape... we've gotta trust in a fellow cb7ner, deev, to do his best which seems to be working

Comment

Jspec you have magnificent camera skills hahah thought I would tell you that. I can't figure out how to take shots like you. I have a Canon powershot S400 btw.
              "form follows function."
              Louis Sullivan

Comment

^^^im sorry, you talkin about his sig?

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Chan_Man
                  Jspec you have magnificent camera skills hahah thought I would tell you that. I can't figure out how to take shots like you. I have a Canon powershot S400 btw.
                  canon FTW!!! but yeah dude just practice i shoot with a 3.2 megapixel canon a310 LMAO but ill be getting my dslr soon but yeah just practice ive noticed u take good shots too and thanks im glad u noticed ive been workin on it
                  Last edited by J-specCb4; 01-23-2006, 05:21 PM.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                  The Chronicles.

Comment

My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordwagon
                      psst..OT posts dont count
                      To-Do List for Today
                      Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordwagon
                        Wow. A post count comment. sorry if i dont post all that much. does that give me less right to say something like this?

if deev is doing such a good job then why the hell are people always bitching about everything? nothing ever seems right and everyone expects the mods to do stuff about it. yet when they do stuf about it people get all pissed about that too. they abuse theyre powers and are unfair. but when they get scammed they cry about that too. im in the irc chat often and i see a lot of convos abut that sort of thing. if you want to cut down on scamming or have more order you have to give up some freedom. that or just learn to be respectful of the rules. and of the new members. everywhere i go in the tech forums i swear i see search noob and stuff like that. thats why i rarely post i just read.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyduckworth
                          the site is fine, it's certain individuals that fuck it up.........and the tolerance for those individuals kinda ruins things for me........we're too fucking nice around here.....scared to hurt feelings.......as of right now, things are smooth, but the cycle is normally a 2-3 month cycle.....in mid/late february, we'll get an influx of new members asking stupid shit over and over, it will create stress, there will be more of these threads, then things will pass......until 2-3 more months pass by.......been that way for 1.5 years now......go back and check it out.....
                          ...also note how ever spring and summer, the forum becomes more active.
                          My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

shut the fuck up emo, who are you to question deev?

This site is the shit, if you wanna complain about a forum go complain to honda-tech.com.

ILBB
                            People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                            The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Originally posted by Dani Filth
                              Wow. A post count comment. sorry if i dont post all that much. does that give me less right to say something like this?

if deev is doing such a good job then why the hell are people always bitching about everything? nothing ever seems right and everyone expects the mods to do stuff about it. yet when they do stuf about it people get all pissed about that too. they abuse theyre powers and are unfair. but when they get scammed they cry about that too. im in the irc chat often and i see a lot of convos abut that sort of thing. if you want to cut down on scamming or have more order you have to give up some freedom. that or just learn to be respectful of the rules. and of the new members. everywhere i go in the tech forums i swear i see search noob and stuff like that. thats why i rarely post i just read.

the reason why people are bitching so much is probaly because mommy and daddy bought them everything they wanted and gave them everything they wanted, and when they come to a forum and find out we're not going to baby them, theat makes them mad and so they do what they always do... bitch and moan

Comment

Working...
                              X