No announcement yet.

Damn right I'm a Texan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God damn whats with all the flaming?! I'm just expressing some pride in my home state as well as a little history.
    00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

Texas

Comment

Originally posted by mrhonda
        God damn whats with all the flaming?! I'm just expressing some pride in my home state as well as a little history.
        Werd. I just looked into turboaccordlx's profile and post history...

Dunno what Wed3k's prob is.

Guess I gotta re-iterate what I posted earlier :

" As for the dipshits that think they need to comment on whether Texas is great or not, or whether theyd like to live here or not.... go play in traffic. mrhonda's post wasnt made to start a debate about which state is/isnt the greatest. Im pretty sure he made this topic to show some state pride and enlighten. "

Comment

Originally posted by H22ACB7

" As for the dipshits that think they need to comment on whether Texas is great or not, or whether theyd like to live here or not.... go play in traffic. mrhonda's post wasnt made to start a debate about which state is/isnt the greatest. Im pretty sure he made this topic to show some state pride and enlighten. "

sorry if we dont sound patriotic, call me a commie
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by H22ACB7

i have 1000's more posts then you noob no lie

Comment

Originally posted by mrhonda

i could go on about California all day long...

but the terminator kinda ruins it.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                i could go on about California all day long...

but the terminator kinda ruins it.
                haha, werd...cali could break off and we'd have the most diverse country in the world.

i could go on about cali but i wont either because my life is so much better than everyone else that i dont need to make anyone feel sad.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

South texas baby! RGV (Rio Grande Vally). South Padre Island next door woo!... What I have pride where I live

Comment

Originally posted by turboaccordlx
                    i have 1000's more posts then you noob no lie
                    Wow, since when did post count actually mean anything? LMAO @ the noob comment.

As I said earlier, this topic wasnt started so that a bunch of assholes could start bashing each others home, trying to convince each other that one is better then the other. A person shows pride in something and all of a sudden the cunts that think theyre better then everyone else come out and start talking shit.

No one is bragging about anything here. Everything in mrhonda's first post was informative, and showed that he was proud of where hes from. Others posted similar comments, myself included. Who the fuck do any of you think you are to say that where we are from "sucks"???

Comment

That's called an opinion, and they roam freely about the net like a Texas longhorn. When you post up a "my car is the worst" or "my state is so cool", people are going to follow it with what they think. This isn't a reading board(though I wish more people would), it's a message board. Just look at the title and how it's worded, it's obviously inflamatory. Hence, flaming.

Texas isn't really any worse than anywhere else, every state has it's problems and bad history. Hell, my state voted for a dead guy rather than get a new governor. We're known for being so retarded you have to "Show-Me". But we have the Arch, and beautiful flora and fauna.
                      -Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Bluejayde
                        That's called an opinion, and they roam freely about the net like a Texas longhorn. When you post up a "my car is the worst" or "my state is so cool", people are going to follow it with what they think. This isn't a reading board(though I wish more people would), it's a message board. Just look at the title and how it's worded, it's obviously inflamatory. Hence, flaming.

Texas isn't really any worse than anywhere else, every state has it's problems and bad history. Hell, my state voted for a dead guy rather than get a new governor. We're known for being so retarded you have to "Show-Me". But we have the Arch, and beautiful flora and fauna.

We have the alamo. And a bunch of cattle ranchers with guns. Texas could raise it's own army and overthrow the united states if it wanted too. I mean, just look at it compared to the size of the rest of the U.S.

Also, Texas has it's own power grid which means while all the other states are having their power problems and putting half the country in blackouts, Texas will be just fine.

Comment

i think some people need to go back to school, for one i lived in texas i personally thought it sucked.its the only state you can see your dog run away for three days straight.so damn flat.second we were driving down the highway one day and theres a billboard that says cat if by day,coon if by night.racist.you can only buy beer or alcohol in certain countys at certain places but yet you can buy alcohol at drive thru windows. .drunk drivers.and theres an old saying in alaska which is the largest state in the usa".tell texas to shut up or well cut alaska in fourths and they'll be the fifth largest state.i think its great to show some state pride,but please do not include every single person wanting to be a texan, i am certainly one that does not want anything to do with that state, and if its so great come tell all these texans that are moving into my state to go the hell home we dont want them. just my lil rant let the flaming begin.lol.
                          im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
                          93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
                          90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                          91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                          92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                          93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                          92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
                          93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
                          92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

i want to move to texas just to see retarded people get executed.
                            2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                            2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer
                              i want to move to texas just to see retarded people get executed.
                              LOL. I have to admit it is flat all we got are hills lol and cattle but its all g since i get to go back overseas in the summer so it all balances out.

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              I piss off people for fun.
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I don't know why everbody is getting worked up about, I lookat this being an fun cool factoid on Texas...
                                My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Working...
                                X