Damn right I'm a Texan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H22ACB7

Christ man I dont wanna start a pissing contest here. Ok, lets say you took a trip to Europe, and you walked into a pub. Someone can tell youre a tourist. They approach you and ask you what you are/ where youre from. You dont say your Mexican, because youre not a Mexican from Mexico. You are American. Plain and simple. As far as race, fine yeah, go for it. Mexican. Chinese, Japanese, fuckin Pakistani.

Im not gonna be all PC about it and say youre a "mexican american". Shit, Im Mexican/Hispanic/Latino.... whatever too. Last names Rodriguez for fucks sake. 9 letters and ends with Z. Shit my last name wont fit on some online applications for shit sometimes. If you were Mexican, and from Mexico, youd speak Spanish as a first language and not English.

Get the drift?

so you're american......not texan

can I call you a Texan American?
    14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Originally posted by Lantis
      We have the alamo. And a bunch of cattle ranchers with guns. Texas could raise it's own army and overthrow the united states if it wanted too. I mean, just look at it compared to the size of the rest of the U.S.

Also, Texas has it's own power grid which means while all the other states are having their power problems and putting half the country in blackouts, Texas will be just fine.

wow....half of your population are from Mexico, who wouldn't shed a tear or fight for America...

I think California could start it's own army before you guys ever thought of over taking your 'pueblos'

Comment

Half our* population? I think you mean half OUR** population.

*Texas
        **America
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

i'd say texas would be better due to better gas prices than cali tahaha but hey...i can't say sh** about either ...cuz Cali is where i was born..but then texas is where i've lived most of my life. There's nothin so great about either one...just cheaper down here in texas Houses that are fricken off the chain there in Cali cost way much cheaper down here in Texas...there's no lie about that.

*Needs*
          -New shocks
          -Struts
          -Drop
          -Cleaning
          -New Tires/Wheels
          -New Window Tint
          -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Originally posted by texasvtak
            There are few, if any, freer states to live in than Texas. For that reason alone, TX > *

hahaha

i like this comment.......because it makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by verothacamaro
              hahaha

i like this comment.......because it makes no sense.
              It makes a lot of sense, really.
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Makelo
                  Obviously leaving in California has its drawbacks (big ones). But the good stuff still outweights the bad. I think this is by far the best place to get all the JDM stufff for any Japanese car. The only better thing is to actually leave in japan.
                  living? and live?

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
                  nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
                  nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
                  nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
                  AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
                  AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
                  AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
                  nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

Damn right I'm a Yankee.

We established the country and won the civil war.

Comment

Stupid people

what the fuck??? Are you morons still in middle school?? Shut the fuck up with this lame ass childish "my state is better than your state" bull shit...grow the fuck up!

I didn't realize it was still the 1800's...did the civil war just end? Or maybe we forgot the the most important lesson learned from that event...a country divided that refuses to work together kills itself. I swear stupid fucking morons aren't worth the breath they've been given.

You like cali...great...live there...
                      You like texas...great...live there...

don't tell me texas sucks cause it doesn't...maybe to you but not to me...so you saying so is stupid

I won't tell you your state sucks cause it doesn't...not to you...so it would be stupid for me to...if I don't like it...I WON'T LIVE THERE...visa versa

Ever heard of U.S.A. maybe you should look up that first word.

And by the way...all we did was steal this land from it's rightful owners...the Spaniards did it first and english did it second...that is NOTHING to be proud of.

I swear we are more damned concerned about being divided and perpetuating divisions than looking beyond childish shit like this...fucking morons
                      Last edited by bcjammerx; 11-22-2007, 12:34 AM.
                      ____

Comment

Working...
                      X