Promoting cb7tuner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Promoting cb7tuner.

Hey guys I pmed Deevs to see if it was okay for the So. CAL tuners to promote this website at the next San Diego Car show which is HIN! The date is March 18th. Deevergote gave me the thumbs up. THANKS DEEVS!

So the way i explained to him how we are gonna promote this website is by making a VINYL BANNER of the Current CB7tuner.com logo. Since we have about 5 or 6 cars thats gona represent it would be great to have something to show where we came from.

heres the catch. the vinyl banner will cost about 80-100 dollars plus 15 dollars for a digitilizing fee.. so i will need a donations by the supporters. And who ever is gonna do a major show, we will pass the banner on to that city/group. I will take charge of making the banner made and put up at the next major car show, i just need support from this website. we have a lil less then 2 months to make this happen and 100 dollars isnt a lot compared to how many people are in this site. The so cal guys are already gettin their banner soon. So ide like to see an official banner from this site up as well.

PM me and i accept payment through paypal. just pm me first for the email.

greatly appreciate it.

-Jed
    Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 02-11-2006, 10:05 PM.

100 bucks? how big is the banner Jed?
    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

sounds cool
      My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
        100 bucks? how big is the banner Jed?

its gonna be 2 ft x 8 ft

so yea im gladly takin donations right now. and i will put your name on the donation list.

Comment

Got my donation, but not till next friday which is payday.
          "form follows function."
          Louis Sullivan

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
            its gonna be 2 ft x 8 ft

so yea im gladly takin donations right now. and i will put your name on the donation list.
            Alright cool Jed.
            CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Chan_Man
              Got my donation, but not till next friday which is payday.
              thats cool... i still need to get the raw image from deevs. he's gonna send it to me through email. as long as i get the money 2 weeks before the event. so you guys basically got a month and a week to get it to me.

as of now there is no rush. but i just wanna know whos interested in donating.

Comment

PM'd

-Jose

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

thanks jose!

Comment

BUMP DITTY BUMP BUMP!

15 dollars at the pot!

Comment

cmon guys, I know you guys can afford to donate 1 or 2 dollars. If everyone gave only that, I'm it would be doable.

-Jose

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
                        Hey guys I pmed Deevs to see if it was okay for the So. CAL tuners to promote this website at the next San Diego Car show which is HIN! The date is March 18th. Deevergote gave me the thumbs up. THANKS DEEVS!

So the way i explained to him how we are gonna promote this website is by making a VINYL BANNER of the Current CB7tuner.com logo. Since we have about 5 or 6 cars thats gona represent it would be great to have something to show where we came from.

heres the catch. the vinyl banner will cost about 80-100 dollars.. so i will need a donations by the supporters. And who ever is gonna do a major show, we will pass the banner on to that city/group. I will take charge of making the banner made and put up at the next major car show, i just need support from this website. we have a lil less then 2 months to make this happen and 100 dollars isnt a lot compared to how many people are in this site. The so cal guys are already gettin their banner soon. So ide like to see an official banner from this site up as well.

PM me and i accept payment through paypal. just pm me first for the email.

greatly appreciate it.

-Jed
                        Fantastic idea Jed. Man, is it me or is this site growing to a whole new different level!?! We have had some excellent ideas to help promote and have this site grow. From the Habitat for Humanity donation from CB7tuner to this and our 2nd Annual Spring Meet in North Carolina is coming back strong. We moved it from Tennessee to North Carolina, who knows for next year!!

Luvin this

I'll make a donation next paycheck. Keep it up man.
                        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Bump for donations.

Comment

i'll throw a few bucks down for this board, its helped me a ton ....personal check work??? i can send it out tommrow just give me an address.....
                            93 Accord- SOLD
                            94 Civic- F22a1 Swap, current DD

Comment

pm'd

Comment

Working...
                              X