My poor car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My poor car

This is a result of 1 month of driving from my brother.

The dent in the quarter panel, he doesnt know what happened he claims.

The one on the headlight, he ran into a fence with 7 people in the car. (one was laying across the other people, her head was out one window and her feet out the other.) The rim is also from the fence, the alignment is also fucked up as a result of this.

The engine...

My mom decided to put oil in it one morning before school because my brother neglects to. She had the car running, took the cap off, put in oil, dropped the cap, MOVED THE FUCKING CAR, found the cap, put it on, and spilled oil all over my fucking engine.

As of now it will not run, we just replaced the starter, and I think it went bad again, unless the oil fucked something up.

Now im trying to convince my dad not to sell it and just give it to me to fix it. I think he is going to let me put in a h22, because he really liked working on my old h22 with me. He was impressed on how nice the head on it was (this is the first 4 cylinder hes taken apart.) Im thinking about just getting a new quarter panel, getting new headlights, h22 with a mild shot of nos , and a new suspension.
    Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

do us a favor,

and keep your dumbass brother off the road, your brother is the main reason my damned insurance is so high.

on another note,

i'd keep the car, and just fix the damage, and drop that h22 in there...and by the way you'll need a new rim.
    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
      do us a favor,

and keep your dumbass brother off the road, your brother is the main reason my damned insurance is so high.

on another note,

i'd keep the car, and just fix the damage, and drop that h22 in there...and by the way you'll need a new rim.
      Trust me, ive tried to get him off the road.

yeah i was just going to get new rims. probly by them off someone on this site.
      Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
        do us a favor,

Well said.
        Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
        The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Working...
        X