Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone fix my truck and support my ass.

Dude work for your shit seriously it makes you look more of a loser by just having someone beg to give you money..
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

the concept of this thread is a joke. we're not actually expecting anyone to donate wayne any money, but rather poke fun at the fact that he buys parts constantly and then has no money or the fact that his overstock.com credit card was denied at the last meet.

JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE, lighten up cb7tuner people sheesh

again wayne didnt create this thread, it was created by travis, and it was meant to be a joke, now people lets keep our panties from getting in twists.
      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

wow i cant believe how people got worked up over this thread... its just an ongoing joke
        Seattle Silver crew #5
        Member of the Midwest Car Club.
        ..........2004 accord ex v6 - J30A4.......................... 91 accord ex - JDM H22A -- Long gone...

Comment

wait a minute, first off i want people to knwo maples cell phone is a blueberry it costs 0ver 500$, he just bought new sunroof, suspension, and rims and he claims he is always poor? bullshit im callign the largest bullshit on the world. maple im a pound your head in if you make someone buy you food you freeloader
          To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

damn that kid has a blueberry....fuck i have $$ and i dont even have that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
              if maple doesnt have money, he shouldnt be driving.

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
              wait a minute, first off i want people to knwo maples cell phone is a blueberry it costs 0ver 500$, he just bought new sunroof, suspension, and rims and he claims he is always poor? bullshit im callign the largest bullshit on the world. maple im a pound your head in if you make someone buy you food you freeloader
              not well typed (i would think blackberry, not blueberry), but i agree with the overall sentiment of the statement.

joke or not, the dude's (maple's) priorities are out of wack. and it's apparent with his car- buys rims, taillights, etc. but didn't fix the glaring rust.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el

not well typed (i would think blackberry, not blueberry), but i agree with the overall sentiment of the statement.

joke or not, the dude's (maple's) priorities are out of wack. and it's apparent with his car- buys rims, taillights, etc. but didn't fix the glaring rust.
                elliot has spoken.

Comment

I'm making out a money order for $20 for him once I'm off work. It's not for the dinner fund, but for some reason one of the things he is selling has got me all fidgety lol

Comment

FEED Maple!!!
                    RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                      no one ever buys my shit anyway
                      'nuff said.
                      Originally posted by Junior Smurff
                      Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

If his car didn't have more mods than mine, his phone didnt cost more than mine, and he didn't have a Sony PSP then maybee I would donate.

Comment

Wayne reminds me of the guy that waits until everyone else has put there money in for the bill and tip. He sees the bill is let's say $85. Add $15 for a tip. There should be a total of atleast $100. But when he adds up the monies there's already $100 in there so he doesn't contribute anything.
                          It really is a labor of love making a neglected CB7 with "normal wear and tear" into something worth being proud of.

Comment

Originally posted by Connal
                            I'm making out a money order for $20 for him once I'm off work. It's not for the dinner fund, but for some reason one of the things he is selling has got me all fidgety lol
                            go ahead and make it out to me instead.. he owes me that much for a couple parts anyways..

oh.. and joke or not.. my "donation" mentioned earlier still stands.. or if someone else wants to do it for me, go for it..

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el

Golden......Not that it really matters but the "take it in the other end" thing, got me kinda queerious....Maybe thats why you have that thing in your tongue.

Comment

change the title to "maple needs a mentor" lol.....

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X