Stupid Cops Strikes Again!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid Cops Strikes Again!!

So i was on my way from the shop today and my brother called me saying that he got his W2 and was going to file his taxes today. Seeing that I got my W2 today also i told to wait for me. After picking my bro up and was on the way out the neighborhood we passed a cop and I knew this asshole was going to pull me over. I kept driving and he kept following, coming up to a stop sign i said to my bro," he is gonna pull me over for my clear turn signals". I stop the the sign put my signal on and made my turn, then immediately he put his lights on and my bro and i started to laugh. Knowing that all my papers were current and I only got one speeding ticket ever i was relaxed. The cop walked up to my car talking on his walkie about stolen vehicles assuming my car was stolen because I had a "FOR SALE" sign on it .

He said ,"goodnight dudes" and bro bust out laughing and i started to laugh too whiloe retreiving the necessary paper work. He asked my bro why he was laughing and my bro replied, "because you said goognight DUDES". I could see the cop getting a little ticked off so I stopped laughing becuase I was the driver. Then started to question me about my car, asking me , where are you coming from, why aare you selling it, and how much was I selling it for? I replied to his questions telling him that I'm selling it for $3500.00 and asked him he knew someone looking for a fast reliable car . He smirked and said," Is it really worth that much?" and i said , "hell yeah". He asked if the engine made it that expensive and I told that my engine is all stock. He continued by saying that he can think of about five violations on my car. I asked him what five violations afre you talking about? He said that my tints are too dark(all windows were open ), unlawful muffler, unlawful suspension, and my clear (white) turn signals in my red/clear tails. I know that like in cali there are standards to meet but not in florida. If that was the cause 60% of south florida would get their cars taken away. He acted like I knew nothing about he was saying and then he told me he gonna let me go but was tempted to give me a ticket because of my bros' attitude and finding his JOB funny. I have gotten pulled over 3 times in the last 2 months for the same shit and I refuse to make any changes because I know he wont dare to give me ticket. Not having too much priors helps alot too......weel thats my short long cop story!! enjoy
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Originally posted by accordtunerZZ
    " he is gonna pull me over for my clear turn signals".
    thats part of the problem.
    He said that my tints are too dark(all windows were open
    you can't roll down the back window. later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

back window was only about 1/2 way opened. Doesnt matter, I know that my turn signals are suppose to be amber but whats this about unlawful suspension and sh@t?
      1993 Accord LX - Sold
      93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

Check your local laws. That "asshole" probably could've given you a number of tickets and didn't. I'd say you got lucky. Check with the laws. If they really aren't against you, then you can complain about harassment. Otherwise, deal with it.

Comment

I'm definately gonna check into that because I asked a bunch of people who also had no idea about what he was talking about. he also said that if my car is modified my registration must show that it is a show car??
          1993 Accord LX - Sold
          93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

man... ya'lls back windows don't go the whole way down?? must be a wagon thing then... but dang that sucks... cops don't even mess with imports around here..

SOLD!

Comment

I think TypeG was referring to the BACK window.
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

man i got pulled ova for a license plate bulb out how dumb

Comment

I'm definately gonna check into that because I asked a bunch of people who also had no idea about what he was talking about. he also said that if my car is modified my registration must show that it is a show car??
                  cant say Ive ever heard of that . . . modifications dont have anything to do with registration last I checked . . .
                  -Mark-
                  CB7
                  CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                  Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty_ricky302
                    If the cops can't see your plate, they can't identify you. That's a necessary light.

As for registration needing to reflect modifications, I don't know anything about that. Then again, registration is a state thing, so it can vary I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty_ricky302
                      u think thats dumb? i got pulled over last year for having no front emblem. i was rocking the mesh grill and it had no H in it, the guy said that if he needed to ID this vehicle he couldnt

My run in with em

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                        u think thats dumb? i got pulled over last year for having no front emblem. i was rocking the mesh grill and it had no H in it, the guy said that if he needed to ID this vehicle he couldnt

My run in with em
                        you gotta be joking...he pulled you over for that...
                        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

WOW, I got pulled last week right off uconn campus and had the k-9 unit show up. They were just hella bored and let me go a few minutes later.
                          members/ride | the/website
                          180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

Originally posted by g-wagon
                            man... ya'lls back windows don't go the whole way down?? must be a wagon thing then... but dang that sucks... cops don't even mess with imports around here..
                            My back window can go all the way down but it wasnt , it was just half way down and there were light allover the street. I dont know what % my tints are but they nothing compare to some cars that I see around the area. I guess cops hate ricers and i am no exception. When they see a car dropped and kitted they automatically assume that we are street racers. After itold him that my motor was tock he thru the registration thinhg at me. I havent found anyone to confirm about having unlawful muffler and suspension. My exhaust isnt loud and i was going too slow to make any noise. they can mess with all they want because i really dont give a rats ass but atleast pull me over for speeding or something legit. When i speed i dont get pulled over but when i following all laws they pull me , go figure.
                            1993 Accord LX - Sold
                            93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

If you want someone to confirm or deny the unlawful suspension and exuast "laws" don't go asking other car guys... most car guys just talk without having anything to back it up (keep that in mind when reading the tech sections on web forums too!)

Call your local police and ask. When they aren't standing outside your car window, they'll be more helpful. Call them and say you're THINKING about doing such modifications to your car, and you'd like to know what is within the legal limits. They'd be thrilled to help a responsible young man that is thoughtful enough to check with the local authorities before performing any potentially illegal modifications to his vehicle. Once you know, share with us!

Comment

Working...
                              X