Wtb: Grill ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtb: Grill ;)

no its not the wrong thread, im lookin for some mouth decorations.... ha...anyone know where to find one of these without spendin a lot of jack..? not a joke, im thinkin some white gold to floss around, mebbe some fake diamonds... itd be soo boss...

scary dude, the gold teeth make no sense to me.

Comment

maybe give your buddy's The Big Tymers a call. I'm sure they'll tell you right where to go.
      --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

i know this white dude who has a real gold grill... like.... permanent... grills were around a while before teh song.... :P

edit: matter of fact i'm listening to the song now..

SOLD!

Comment

nothing wrong with hiphop... youre confusing it with "rap". 50cent, paul wall, nelly and all that, is NOT hiphop. hiphop is shit like cunninlynguists, hiero, common, blackalicious, lyrics born, mos def, talib and so on...

and i gotta say, grills i dont like. but fake grills... thats just wrong. thats like flossin hubcap spinners.

Comment

where's J-specCb4 a.k.a. Paul Wall? maybe he could hook you up!

Comment

Originally posted by rickyduckworth
              i hate hip hop

thank god it wont' be around in 15 years
              cant wait

but i will admit it, when i hear an old school rap song on the radio or something i crank it up, run DMC for teh w1n.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyduckworth
                i hate hip hop

thank god it wont' be around in 15 years
                ha that statement is hilarious be sure to eat ur words in 15 years

"Tucking tires and wires."
                The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations
                  where's J-specCb4 a.k.a. Paul Wall? maybe he could hook you up!
                  they call me george foreman cuz im sellin errybody grills

The Chronicles.

Comment

Only gold that goes in my mouth is the little swimming flakes in goldschlager. . . or however it's spelled. That pepermint schnapps with the little gold flakes . . . what?? I'm not a drunk

Comment

Originally posted by Connal
                      Only gold that goes in my mouth is the little swimming flakes in goldschlager. . . or however it's spelled. That pepermint schnapps with the little gold flakes . . . what?? I'm not a drunk
                      are u talking about werthers originals?

Comment

just make a wax mold of your "grill" and paint it silver. there you go...hippity hoppity fun!

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
                          ha that statement is hilarious be sure to eat ur words in 15 years

word.... tell the peeps whats up... rock wasnt' just a fad... i used to listen to rock all the time tll the pussy shit came out...(emo screamo or whatever the fuck its called)

SOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by g-wagon
                            word.... tell the peeps whats up... rock wasnt' just a fad... i used to listen to rock all the time tll the pussy shit came out...(emo screamo or whatever the fuck its called)
                            in retrospect i look back and think of when people said im glad hip hop will be gone in in ten years lol funny stuff

The Chronicles.

Comment

yea... but if rocks been around for as long as it has and as strong as it has then i can see hip hop / rap / r&b sticking around.... image changes constant man... 15 years from now you know... rap will still be around but it will have a new sound... like if you listen to early 90s late 80s shit compaired to something that just came out... theres a new image 10 years later... so i don't see why rap can't continue to evolve just as rock has... shoot even country....

SOLD!

Comment

Working...
                              X