Accord of the Month Voting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accord of the Month Voting

Why aren't more people voting for Accord of the Month? If figured it would be a hot item!

Don't worry, I am not trying to whore votes for myself. I didn't vote for me either, because I don't think I have the best car on there. I just figured more people would be into it. Only 64 have voted out of thousands!

Just an off topic rant. Sorry.
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

You really kinda have to search for the thread (I didn't even know about it until I stumbled across it 5 days after it was started) that's probably why not more have voted. If it were on the main forum page then everyone'd see it.
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

That's not a bad idea, maybe someone should pass that on. I guess it is at the top of the Member's rides forum, but if you don't specifically drop in there, then you don't see it. Plus, since nobody can post on there, it doesn't keep getting bumped up to the top.
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

I haven't voted yet b/c I'm doing my research and stuff Once I found the right CB, straight to the thread

Comment

I suppose i should make a graphic to advertise it. The main reason I didn't make it that big a deal was that I didn't want to have 100 nominations! I had to make some changes to the way this board functions already just to accomodate 18! (had to increase the number of poll options, and the number of posts that appear per thread)

I suppose the novelty will wear off sooner or later though, so it won't be a problem. Now I just need to figure out how to get a graphic at the top of the page!

Comment

Working...
          X