Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White bugs in my car, anyone ever seen this???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
    they are called aphids...and some ladybugs would do the trick...they are harmless you little girls.
    no bro aphiods are alot bigger than that even in their small form and they hid in flowers i know i had some in my back yard and those aint aphids.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
      no bro aphiods are alot bigger than that even in their small form and they hid in flowers i know i had some in my back yard and those aint aphids.
      plus aphids are green, no?
      My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

hope the raid works but if your going to use a bug bomb make sure it doesn't nail the roof we did a bug bomb in my moms durango and the bomb sprayed all up on the roof and left a big film spot and stained the roof really nasty so if your going to bomb it make sure it does nail anything constantly at high velocity and good luck with the bugs
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

man, i would seriously have freaked out if i found that in my car!.
          raid should do the trick. my first honda was a '90 prelude and it was infested with ants, rats and little itty bitty roaches. every thing was good but the owner never used it so he let it get like that. well i took it home and when i opened the trunk a huge ass rat jumped out( funnies shit ever!!). i just closed all the window and stuck my hand and a can of raid in thru the door and let it rip. 2 days later i had to vacuum 1,000,000 ants and countless roaches.
          that shit was mint after all the cleaning i did.
          BTW: there was a rat in the muffler. when i turned it on that shit flew out!

Comment

Originally posted by 92HondaEX
            plus aphids are green, no?
            they are a mix of purpe and green they travel around but around that size they dont move around that much when in small form and those little guys on screen right there are movin.

Comment

those are aphids but aphids move slowly and those guys in homeboys pic they are moving fast. those are mites
              Last edited by h22sparkle; 01-18-2006, 11:39 AM.

Comment

When you're done a thorough steam cleaning/shampooing wouldn't hurt for all of the interior, except the trunk carpet as its too thin and easily ruined. Or if already bad, get another one used.

Sounds like this car was still exposed to moisture over a long period. Was the car under a cover while in the garage?
                '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
                EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

my buddys monte carlo seems to have little flies breeding it in each year. I'm not sure how they got it but every summer it never fails theres always little flies in the backseat / rear windshield. theres lots of ways those bugs could of got in your car.

- open bag of potting soil
                  - transporting live plants without covering?
                  - look around your garage... see if theres any roaming around

i agree with putting your car outside to kill them. that would be very effective.
                  1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

There probably is some if they lurkin in they are seekng sanctuary up in his ride like that becuase its been undsturbed for awhile its funny how mothernature doesnt give a damn and tries to just take over shit .

Comment

i'd getcha some spiders and some frogs and let them go to TOWN! I'd be curious what else is those things predators?
                      WTB:
                      88-01 prelude 2.0si (3g) si (4g,5g)
                      OR
                      90-93 Accord.

Has to be 5spd, has to be CHEAP. SUPER CHEAP. Will be in Indiana in February permanently and want a project car when I get settled in.

Comment

Ew! WTF?
                        Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                        2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                        2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                        2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Working...
                        X