so my mom hates me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so my mom hates me.

we are dumping a shitload of stuff tomorrow so she attempted to take some of the accident stuff (fender, bumper support and broken headlight) to our driveway. as she was bringing the bumper support, all these fiberglass resin things got stuck into her hand and now shes trying to wash it out
    i told her that you just have to let it wait because i had that shit stuck in my arm as well.

shes yelling at me because she wanted me to do it instead of her

so my mom hates me and i hate her.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Haha. I Get that Shit all the time. "Dont wash car parts in the bathtub!" or "No painting car parts in the basement!" Its not like dont have a ventilation fan pulling the air out....Goddamn parents getting in way of dreams.

Comment

Car parts in the bathtub?

How fucking ghetto are you people? This isn't even YOUR house to being with.

Comment

I changed the corner lights on my car last tonight, and was washing my hands in the kitchen sink and my mom is like "Don't do that in here, go down the hall to the bathroom and use that really tough heavy duty soap" and I was like "It's just dirt, it's not oil, or grease, it's just road dirt and stuff, it's fine" and she was like "god damn it"

Comment

What about the sink next to the wash machine?
          It really is a labor of love making a neglected CB7 with "normal wear and tear" into something worth being proud of.

Comment

Originally posted by NutBucket

Wowsers! Sorry Mr. Baller Baller for not being ready to buy a house like you!

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
              Wowsers! Sorry Mr. Baller Baller for not being ready to buy a house like you!
              I live with my parents too but I don't do stupid shit like that.

Comment

I wash car parts in the kitchen sink.

Alot of people wash car parts in their bath tub. Especially if you have more than one.

We have a shower/bath that we bath in, and we have a bathtub downstairs that we use as a large washing station for mops, animals, and anything else.

We don't have a sink near our washing machine, because our washing machine is in our garage which is detached from our house. for realz yo.

Comment

My grandma owns our house.

Comment

Originally posted by NutBucket

Its over 100 year old claw foot with a leg missing, so its on a block of wood. Cant put alot of weight in it, all it does is sit and look pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by erikm
                      My mom gets pissed when I track oil or grease in the house. But oh fucking well, not like its her house, she rents it.
                      And shes going to have to pay for your dirty ass when she finally moves out, whether its because the landlord makes her pay for new carpet or what have you or whether she gets less of her deposit back, you are costing your mother money.
                      To-Do List for Today
                      Be Awesome

Comment

yep, i have to wash my hands and clean all my parts in the garage sink...ill takea picture of it

it is hella ghtetro
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

My moms and pops stay bitching at me whenever i work on something i tell em ill clean it up but yet it all stopped when i payed rent now i can tell them to just leave and they do its a miracle. But they only bitch when i do swaps inside the yard for my customers and spill oil here and there its not my fault.

Comment

Working...
                          X