ever been to japan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ever been to japan?

i really enjoy seeing pictures of japan and the culture. i am planning to go in 2007. i want to go next year since i will have more money then what i have now.

if you have been there, where did you visit? or what do you recommend?

i would like to see some car events like: TAS, twin ring motegi (honda museum) and such

please have some feedback thanx

I kinda like to go, but worried about not being able to communitcate...
    My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

heh...japan is fucking expensive so if you dont have money to spend...good luck, lol.

even mcD or a typical rice bowl is like 5-7 bucks.

if you look white then they'll speak english to you, if you look asian like me, they'll start speaking japanese even if you cant understand it.

ive been to tokyo and it was a decent experience.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
        heh...japan is fucking expensive so if you dont have money to spend...good luck, lol.

even mcD or a typical rice bowl is like 5-7 bucks.

if you look white then they'll speak english to you, if you look asian like me, they'll start speaking japanese even if you cant understand it.

ive been to tokyo and it was a decent experience.
        They speak english in Japan? Fo realz?

Comment

Originally posted by 92HondaEX
          They speak english in Japan? Fo realz?
          well, the newer generation does.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

they speak 10X better english than americans can speak japanese...i grew up there (yokosuka and yokohama). if you're going mainland, obviously tokyo is the place to go...lotsa stuff around that area...if you'd like to see something a little slower and tropical, okinawa...either place has plenty to see...

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

how much does it cost to take a visit(with food and all)?

Comment

~ LOL Japan
                My CB7

Comment

the visit and food i am still trying to find out.. my family has a resort so the stay wont be much.. the flight if its in jan or feb its cheaper. i saw a round trip for $800 from japan airlines.

Comment

I really wanted to visit Europe....but maybe someday.

Comment

Originally posted by TonK
                      ~ LOL Japan

what does that mean?

Comment

some day i'll DRIVE to japan w/ my cb7...

not really but some day i will deffinatly make to japan,and i'm leaving with a RHD crx

ILBB
                        People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                        The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Booked the flight through STA... $650 round trip, but had to reserve it pretty early for that price. Found a super cheap hotel ($120 for 5 nights, but a room as big as my closet and shared restrooms). Clubs are open til 5AM and drinking age is 20.

And like what wed3k said, they'll speak to you in Japanese if you look Asian. It was funny cuz I visited a friend who was studying abroad there and she looks white. They would speak to me first in Japanese and would just stare at them. Then she would speak perfect Japanese.

You gotta take the subway everywhere, so it's easy to get around. I visited Super Autobacs and checked out the real JDM goodies. Also visited Joyopolis, which is Sega's indoor video game amusement park, a couple of temples and clubbed it up.

Expect to spend cash! Luckily my friend paid for most of the food and stuff

Comment

i took a vacation to korea...close enough..

Comment

The cars out there really are okay the girls are too small for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X