No announcement yet.

ever been to japan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My old roomie was from japan. He was rich. his dad is well known over there. Has ferraris and shit. Bently. He told me if i payed for the plane ticket he would let me stay at his place and have all other expensies payed. I think i posted about this a year ago.

He had 95,000 in his bank account for a year of school etc. and a car

yeah holy baddass he was

Comment

I ain't never been to Ja-pan... but I've been to Oklahoma.

sorry bout that. obscure song reference.
      Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
      2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
      2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
      2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Wayne!!! Call him up and tell him you're bringing friends! If he's loaded, he must have room for all of us!

I'm DYING to go. Unfortunately, the wife has no interest in it... So that means I'll have to find a way to go without her, or convince her to go with me. I love everything Japanese. The cars, obviously... but video games, music, cartoons, food... hell, just the language and culture. I love it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
          My old roomie was from japan. He was rich. his dad is well known over there. Has ferraris and shit. Bently. He told me if i payed for the plane ticket he would let me stay at his place and have all other expensies payed. I think i posted about this a year ago.

He had 95,000 in his bank account for a year of school etc. and a car

yeah holy baddass he was
          god damn! just for school for 1 year...fuck.. liven it up.

Comment

I got cousins in japan but im fully chinese haha. But yea they do speak english if your confused about what is what. When you arrive at the airport in tokyo (pretty nice airport if you ask me) they have a place where you can go look at places you can visit i think if i remember. If you want to go to TAS then i thnk it starts the first week of january if i remember correctly. But pretty much life there is expensive but its a fun place. Osaka and Tokyo are nice places I would recommend both.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i am planning on goin sometime in the future. i say group meet in japan lol

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Working...
              X