Mike's Dumbass Move of the Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike's Dumbass Move of the Week

Do NOT break loose on your 1-2 upshift in front of a cop while blaring Rise Against. Cops do NOT approve.

So yeah, I was coming out of a store and broke loose during the 1-2 upshift (it was wet out). Of course I did it right in front of a cop coming the other way.

So the cop turned around an followed me. He was being a dick about it too, he was RIGHT on my rear bumper...high beams on, the whole nine. Then I went to take a left towards my house, he came right up behind me, and then powered past me. I'm assuming he was either trying to scare me or ran my plates or something.

Luckily I have a good driving record (knock on wood). So I didn't get pulled, but I definitely learned my lesson. Look both ways before you chirp 1-2

Yell at me all you want, it was a stupid move on my part. I just kinda found it funny looking back at it.

bullet dodger
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

it happens. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

my friend just got his integra gsr impounded for doing that 2weeks ago.
        92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

Speaking of cops, I got trashed with a bunch of my roomates brother friends (who happen to be cops,) fuckers all got in their cars and drove home tore up afterwards. Oh well.

Comment

haha. I always have cops following me. My down is just trying to hustle. Then again I have nothing illegal on car. =) haha yay

No exahust tickets= im lovin it

getting pulled over when hes got his radar gun on and he walks up to the car+ his looking at me= priceless lol

Comment

that happened to me one time also but i had my highbeams on and i didnt stop at the stop sign the cop pulls his e brake and makes a u turn slams the pedal and he is on my ass so i was panicking then he passed me and it ended up he was chasing a older model corvette

Comment

I had a similar thing happen first couple weeks after I started to ride my motorcycle. Was doing about 65 in a 45 on my way to school. There are 2 ways to school, and the cop was going the other way, I didnt see him stop to turn around, so i thought i was good. I went the one way to school and was sitting at a light.

He must have saw my backpack... so he went into the school, and pulled into one of the side parking lots. I saw him, and was like "great". So I drove in, not too fast, put my foot down at the stop signs, used blinker. Then he pulled out, RIGHT on my ass, which is 10x as stressful when you are on a bike. He followed me all the way around the campus, then left me after I pulled into a parking lot. The last thing I wanted was a ticket AND to be late for my final.

I also had a cop get on my ass in my car after taking a left hand turn at about 40, tires didnt squeal or anything, he was prolly jealous. But he flew past me aswell.

Comment

ahahahaha......should we be looking for a stupid move of the week next week?
                  My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

haha o man this thread is funny...
                    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Working...
                    X