Radio Codes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radio Codes?

Anyone here have radio codes? I changed my battery & completely forgot about the radio codes. Anyone have links?

ohh my God that was my same problem, never got my radio working again so I just saved up and bought a new radio..sorry if I can't help you man but I heard from a friend that if you took your stock radio out and write down the serial number of the radio the honda dealership might pull it out of their database.

PROJECT: EIEN (Eternity, Endless) in progress...

"What's the point of a race?- Just means you're faster...that's all. If I have to race, it should be for something important..."

"What Is A Man Who Cannot Prosper and Better What He Owns?"

Comment

Originally posted by areannecl
      ohh my God that was my same problem, never got my radio working again so I just saved up and bought a new radio..sorry if I can't help you man but I heard from a friend that if you took your stock radio out and write down the serial number of the radio the honda dealership might pull it out of their database.
      Yea you can get it from your local dealer.

Comment

/\ yep.

You have to pull the headunit out of the dash to look at the sireal number on the back of the radio. They can get the code you need from that.
        ~~~~~~~

Comment

finally got my headunit out. Broke the damn metal bracket too. That is truly a weakshit system. If they were smart, they'd make it so if you cut/disconnect the harness THEN the security code would come on. friggin honda.

Comment

Originally posted by yofmatt
            finally got my headunit out. Broke the damn metal bracket too. That is truly a weakshit system. If they were smart, they'd make it so if you cut/disconnect the harness THEN the security code would come on. friggin honda.
            give me the serial number so i can get it through honda online.
            The beginning of a new era............................
            165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
            184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by yofmatt
              You see, im against that, then it would be too easy for car thieves to get a
              headunit and sell it with the code later on. I know it sounds dumb but
              back in the day they used to jack alot of stock headunits....specially Hondas.

The s2000's do have that system you're talking about.
              You press Presets 1 and 4, then u get the serial number on the screen.

Comment

Working...
              X