congrats thewoahna!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats thewoahna!!

If anyone remembers thewoahna (Ken), he is getting married tomorrow. Even though I'll be there, just wanted to wish him good luck!!
    R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Congratulations to him. Its a big step getting married.

I just celebrated 11 years on the 31st. w00t! Eleven years!. Eleven long years. Eleven long years with the same woman. Eleven longs years of the same woman nagging and hassling all the time. Eleven years of me getting more in the first year of marriage than I have the next ten combined. Eleven long dryspell years of the same woman nagging and hassling constantly... someone direct me to the rat poison, please.
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

congrats

Comment

goodluck

Comment

Open up a six pack of "Boogie Down" at the reception!
          2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
          Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
          1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Wow. I remember when Ken broke up with this girl and was all upset! I told him it would work out!

Congrats buddy! I hope everything works well for you!

Comment

w0o0o0o go ken go! If u can we'd love pictures
              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

ken,ken hes our bro without the na hes just whoa!

Comment

Working...
                X