What's your type of girl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's your type of girl?

since this is off topic and many pointless threads are created, then i thought i would create my own.

I dont think this topic has been covered, but i wanted to see what other users liked in girls, like what they look for, and what type of girl they like?

Personally, im into barbies, yes i said barbies. I'm into the shopping, pink wearing, purse carrying girls. I know that a lot of times they are too much, and that they are a lot of times pretty bitchy, but its just something i've always liked. I love the fact that 'barbies' shop at abercrombie, and other that other jazz and always look good, and blah. haha.

so post what your ideal girl would be, and what kind of girl you like?
    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

one whos not a homicidal psychopath like my last one was. stay away from them.

Comment

I like girls that...

1) Know what they want.

2) Are somewhat stubborn, but not close minded. Maybe determined would be a better word.

3) They have to know how to laugh. I am very sarcastic, so they have to understand that too.

4) They can't play games. I don't tolerate emotional games, so most would be relationships with me don't last long, because they always want to keep you as an "option".

5) They must be able to hold a conversation and just be generally interesting.

6) I like "cute" girls. I say "cute" because it just depends on the girl. It is partly a personality thing, and partly them being true to themselves. They can be country girls, city girls, prissy girls, tomboys (to a degree), or punk rock girls, as long as they are themselves.

7) They have to smell so good they drive me crazy.
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

I like the classy kinda girl not showin all the assy.
        I love the chicks that keep themselves up to par with good looks and hygiene
        I love the kinda girl you can bring home to meet the fam if you cant then thats not the one for you.
        I want the kinda chick that sides with my moms at times when i fuck up
        I like the kinda chick thats verywell into cars and that loves to help me fix/tinker with them.
        Gotta have a chick that has moral standards and is not a hoe.
        Gotta have a chick that is not too bitchy that shit nags me to death and i hate it.
        gotta have a chick thats down for you if you get into some shit shed have ya back no questions asked. and must be humorous and has to be able to make me laugh like how i make them laugh by actin stupid or goofy.

Comment

I like a girl who tells it as it is, not beats around the bush.

I like any girl thats willing to do something "dangerous" or get dirty.

I LOVE a girl that is willing to help me work on my car.

I like girls that are NOT selfish, close-minded, and that can't think for themselves.

I like girls that smell good.

I don't really care for looks much, but if you look like this:

then godam I will be lucky!

I like a girl that will show me that she likes me and that won't be a fucking slut or a flirt behind my back(but we know theres no such girl)

Thats pretty much it.

-Jose

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy

I like a girl that will show me that she likes me and that won't be a fucking slut or a flirt behind my back(but we know theres no such girl)

-Jose

There is, MY wife. Best damn Girl EVAR!

and has a better looking accord than most of you...
            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

I don't even know man...someone sane with goals in life, who can dress, with some kind of ass, whether it's the little white girl bubble or the all-out around the way girl fatty, who's REALLY into music and is open-minded. Wow, seriously, I think that's all I really want in a girl...I dunno if they can really go wrong beyond that.

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                I like the classy kinda girl not showin all the assy.
                I love the chicks that keep themselves up to par with good looks and hygiene
                I love the kinda girl you can bring home to meet the fam if you cant then thats not the one for you.
                I want the kinda chick that sides with my moms at times when i fuck up
                I like the kinda chick thats verywell into cars and that loves to help me fix/tinker with them.
                Gotta have a chick that has moral standards and is not a hoe.
                Gotta have a chick that is not too bitchy that shit nags me to death and i hate it.
                gotta have a chick thats down for you if you get into some shit shed have ya back no questions asked. and must be humorous and has to be able to make me laugh like how i make them laugh by actin stupid or goofy.
                AMEN!

PROJECT: EIEN (Eternity, Endless) in progress...

"What's the point of a race?- Just means you're faster...that's all. If I have to race, it should be for something important..."

"What Is A Man Who Cannot Prosper and Better What He Owns?"

Comment

Cass is my type of girl.

Hmmm...I don't know really...it all depends on the girl. I'm not huge into looks per say...as long as I find them cute its all that matters. I've always liked the punk rock type of girls but that kinda goes along with the music I listen to.

Obviously I want a girl that's funny, that I can joke around and be stupid with. Someone that can look past my shyness and bring the real me out. Obviously a girl who's flirty with me is a bonus...but I don't want the type of girl that hits on everyone. I also want a girl I could sit down and have a serious intelligent conversation with too if needed.

High maintence girls that want to be taken out and stuff all the time can are too worried about their make up tend to annoy me. I just want a girl that would be as happy traveling the world with me as she would be at a show with me as she would be sitting on my couch watching Jackie Chan movies. Obviously I'd prefer a girl who has similar music tastes to me.

Most of all I need a girl that can understand my car problem...how I tend to be a little...obsessed...when it comes to them.

I dunno...I hate answering questions like these, because I'm not the type that is that picky when it comes to all of this stuff. I mean could i describe what I think my ideal girl would be, looks wise and everything...sure, but that doesn't mean there's not another girl that is completely opposite that I'd find equally as attractive.

It's ironic that basically I described someone I know in my paragraph...who won't date me ironically enough. Bah.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                    Cass is my type of girl.

Hmmm...I don't know really...it all depends on the girl. I'm not huge into looks per say...as long as I find them cute its all that matters. I've always liked the punk rock type of girls but that kinda goes along with the music I listen to.

Obviously I want a girl that's funny, that I can joke around and be stupid with. Someone that can look past my shyness and bring the real me out. Obviously a girl who's flirty with me is a bonus...but I don't want the type of girl that hits on everyone. I also want a girl I could sit down and have a serious intelligent conversation with too if needed.

High maintence girls that want to be taken out and stuff all the time can are too worried about their make up tend to annoy me. I just want a girl that would be as happy traveling the world with me as she would be at a show with me as she would be sitting on my couch watching Jackie Chan movies. Obviously I'd prefer a girl who has similar music tastes to me.

Most of all I need a girl that can understand my car problem...how I tend to be a little...obsessed...when it comes to them.

I dunno...I hate answering questions like these, because I'm not the type that is that picky when it comes to all of this stuff. I mean could i describe what I think my ideal girl would be, looks wise and everything...sure, but that doesn't mean there's not another girl that is completely opposite that I'd find equally as attractive.

It's ironic that basically I described someone I know in my paragraph...who won't date me ironically enough. Bah.
                    Amen. Punk Rocks! It is all about the chemistry between both people.
                    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

She MUST have a sense of humor.
                      She MUST have a nice ass.
                      She MUSt be able to hold a mature and intelligent conversation.
                      She MUST be somewhat independent and motivated.
                      She MUST be a no drama type of female.
                      She MUST be cute.
                      She MUST have a sexual appetite (because I'm a horny dog)
                      She MUST be a ride or die chick.
                      She MUST be somewhat domestic.
                      She MUST and most definately have an intriguing PERSONALITY!!
                      1993 Accord LX - Sold
                      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                        There is, MY wife. Best damn Girl EVAR!

and has a better looking accord than most of you...
                        screw u, that my chick, lol. te la presto si quieres, lol.

-Jose

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Hmm most of you guys have kind of explained the ideal girl. But i'll goo ahead and explain mine.

She would have to be someone I could get along w/ and talk to about anything. She would also have to be my best friend, and understand me totally knowing almost every little detail. She would HAVE to get along w/ all my best friends, and understand that nothing can ever become between us bro's. Also she should have some type of standards as to not being a hoe/slut bag. She would have to like me for me, and only me. She also has to know how to take care of herself, and support herself and not depend on her parents/friends/bf all the damn time. She could be somewhat bitchy but not to the point where she'll nag 24/7 about every little thing I do. She'd have to be down w/ me when I watch some stupid ass show, or play a game which is only occasionally. I would also like her to be a unique person and have different qualities then any other girl. I would love it if she would help me work on the cb7 or any other car at that. She has to be someone who wont diss on my home life, and she'd have to get along w/ all the family and someone who the family would get along with.

Being hott would be a major plus, but being cute is good enough for me. She doesnt have to have such a big/nice ass or some huge tits. Just enough tits for the hands and somewhat of an ass so its there. But just basically I need someone I could depend on when no1 else is there, and when I feel like everyone is against me.

Theres pry more as the "ideal girl" for me, but i'm kind of brain blocked right now. Got other things on the mind. Just thought i'd share some of the qualities i'd like, but there mostly the same as most of you other guys'. Later

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                          ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
                          ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                            I don't really care for looks much, but if you look like this:

-Jose
                            thats what im talking about
                            welcome to the DOHC-side..muuuahahahahahah

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1906

Comment

None of my last 14 girlfriends...

Comment

Working...
                              X