Engine Swap journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by green cb7
    cool man, still gotta finish those moldings.

edit: you going to sell your aem intake?
    nope, keep it for smog purposes...im too lazy to work ont he moldings, i might just get the rest of the windows tinted (still need back and rear left)
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

:
      soooo sweeeeeet .. u lucky man
      -:¦:-
      Originally posted by wed3k
      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

I <3 G60.

Comment

I got a big engine job coming in the mail! .. it's rubber and it's a plug.. i don't know if i can do it myself .. imma need ur expertise...
          ..i like that twin loop muffler .. it's snazzzy
          -:¦:-
          Originally posted by wed3k
          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!nukka, that bay looks clean!!!!Enjoy your fresh motor and make sure that engine don't leak on you!Good luck.

P.S.-r u running the pt6 ecu?you know you like the sounb of the secondaries kicking in

ILBB
            People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
            The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
              DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!nukka, that bay looks clean!!!!Enjoy your fresh motor and make sure that engine don't leak on you!Good luck.

P.S.-r u running the pt6 ecu?you know you like the sounb of the secondaries kicking in

ILBB
              nah, i havent gotten that yet...soon though along with the bored TB
              I <3 G60.

Comment

im so bad, i pushed the engine a bit hard up this hill while i was in halfmoon bay
                engine isnt fully broken in but i am still pushing it, i cant resist!!!
                I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                X