Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sorry guys, but the accord is done!..so its my tuner faise.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can you let it get that bad? Im sorry, if you got a CB7 like that, what tells you that you're going to keep a DC2 Integra with a JDM front end running for too long. If you cant keep up with regular Maintenance, then you shouldnt drive at all. Take public transportation bro. To be real with you, instead of buying Fogs, H22 Head, wheels, and whatever the hell you bought. You should have put that money into your car, from the readings, that shit sounds like its a piece of sh!T.

Call me crazy, but those damn Fogs are just for cosmetic purposes, they dont help see shit in Fogs. You probably paid like $200+ on them. That could have went towards your suspension/bushings etc. Hell, i even got a brand new motor mount off eBay for $20 shipped. If you wanted to, you could have your CB up and running if you take the initiative to do so.

But correct me if im wrong, but your charecteristics are showing me that you're lazy. You just get in the car, put it in drive, and go. Sorry to break it to you, but its not all about that. If you want a car, you'll have to deal with what comes with it. I forgot where i read this, but a member on here i think K-Mert had his F22 up and running until he swapped it. That motor went like 300K sumthing. I bet you that shit ran better than most cars on here. It goes back to my original say, its all in how you treat your car.

IF YOU LET YOUR CAR GO TO SHIT, IT WILL TREAT YOU LIKE SHIT. Perfect example here. Stop buying Fogs and wheels and fix your shit first. Look at that, you have no brakes in Front or Rear thats a safety issue man.

Sorry to rag on your thread, but i just wanted you to see a different side of things. Its not all about hopping in your car, and putting it in Drive. Dont take my comments the wrong way, take them as something to motivate you and make you stronger.
    1992 Honda Accord Owner

Comment

Originally posted by AccordMaestro
      How can you let it get that bad? Im sorry, if you got a CB7 like that, what tells you that you're going to keep a DC2 Integra with a JDM front end running for too long. If you cant keep up with regular Maintenance, then you shouldnt drive at all. Take public transportation bro. To be real with you, instead of buying Fogs, H22 Head, wheels, and whatever the hell you bought. You should have put that money into your car, from the readings, that shit sounds like its a piece of sh!T.

Call me crazy, but those damn Fogs are just for cosmetic purposes, they dont help see shit in Fogs. You probably paid like $200+ on them. That could have went towards your suspension/bushings etc. Hell, i even got a brand new motor mount off eBay for $20 shipped. If you wanted to, you could have your CB up and running if you take the initiative to do so.

But correct me if im wrong, but your charecteristics are showing me that you're lazy. You just get in the car, put it in drive, and go. Sorry to break it to you, but its not all about that. If you want a car, you'll have to deal with what comes with it. I forgot where i read this, but a member on here i think K-Mert had his F22 up and running until he swapped it. That motor went like 300K sumthing. I bet you that shit ran better than most cars on here. It goes back to my original say, its all in how you treat your car.

IF YOU LET YOUR CAR GO TO SHIT, IT WILL TREAT YOU LIKE SHIT. Perfect example here. Stop buying Fogs and wheels and fix your shit first. Look at that, you have no brakes in Front or Rear thats a safety issue man.

Sorry to rag on your thread, but i just wanted you to see a different side of things. Its not all about hopping in your car, and putting it in Drive. Dont take my comments the wrong way, take them as something to motivate you and make you stronger.
      a. if u start out with a cleaner integra, then chances are the problems hes having with his cb7 will not be a problem.

b. its real his own opinion whether or not he wants to go with the teggy.
      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
        a. if u start out with a cleaner integra, then chances are the problems hes having with his cb7 will not be a problem.

b. its real his own opinion whether or not he wants to go with the teggy.
        A. How do you know for sure he started with NO problems when he got his CB. I dont think nobody in their right mind would buy a CB in that condition. Look at the car he has now, maint. wise is eating him up. The situation has gotten out of his hands. Hes so used to just getting in the car and putting it on Drive. 95% sure same shit is going to happen to the Integra hes going to get.

B. You're right, it is his opinion if he wants to buy an Integra. Its his money. But he should just stop it with that child-like mentality that all you need to do to a car is make it look nice, and put it in gear. Its more than that. If he doesnt want his cars to get like his CB did, he should take the initiative to be more Car Care aware.
        1992 Honda Accord Owner

Comment

Originally posted by AccordMaestro
          A. How do you know for sure he started with NO problems when he got his CB. I dont think nobody in their right mind would buy a CB in that condition. Look at the car he has now, maint. wise is eating him up. The situation has gotten out of his hands. Hes so used to just getting in the car and putting it on Drive. 95% sure same shit is going to happen to the Integra hes going to get.

B. You're right, it is his opinion if he wants to buy an Integra. Its his money. But he should just stop it with that child-like mentality that all you need to do to a car is make it look nice, and put it in gear. Its more than that. If he doesnt want his cars to get like his CB did, he should take the initiative to be more Car Care aware.
          L. Why are we talking in points such as this?

R. It really doesn't make much sense.

No point in getting into an argument. If he want's to sell his car, then fine. The best we can do is post reasons why he shouldn't. You bashing the guy saying that if he takes crappy care of one car then the rest will be screwed is pointless. Just unneccesary (sp?) frustration, that's all that's happening. Either way, i still need some fog lights. Just the lights though. Lemme know what you're looking to get for those. If you aren't willing to seperate everything then meh, don't worry about it. In anycase, PM me and let me know what's up!
          Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
          D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
          ┴─┴
          ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Working...
          X