Public warning 93lx is a scammer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Public warning 93lx is a scammer!

Just giving you the heads up, was nice enought to give him a radiator he was in dire need of in person! only to have him never pay me. SCAMMERS!
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Jan really stop making pointless threads..and try giving the guy a call instead of ranting online about it.

Thats what PMs were made for. I swear you have a reading problem we also have a thread dedicated to such matter.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

i have done everything! i mean everything, calls, pm's, emails, AIM, and even talked to people who have contact with him. Nothing has worked so last think i can do is make people aware of him thats all. If you dont understand where im coming from, when it happens to you you will realize how it feels..

Comment

Go to his house? Hes close enough.
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

drive by his house...not shooting, go knock on the door politly, hide from the little peak hole(if he has one), when he opens, ask him for your money politly(if he doesnt give it up....go take a yard orniment and toss it at his car, then again ask nicely for your money, and repeat as many times as you need to b4 you get your money back

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

I dunno about doing something like that previous member just stated.

Thats just cowardly...ask him straight up. Theres your answer Jan. Instead of whining about lost money do something.
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            Legend FSM

Comment

Jan ya gotta get the money first...I can't believe you gave it to him and didn't get the money!!!???

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

never trust anyone ever again man... *bangs head i guess lesson learned

Comment

The story?

93LX needed a radiator. His went out on the way to the CT meet last spring, and Jan gave him a spare one he had. Payment was promised, as 93LX didn't have the money on him.

A few weeks go by, and there were some communication issues. I, as usual, got in the middle of things. Turns out 93LX was trying to pay soy back, and the address was wrong... something along those lines. In that time, he got called a scammer on a public forum.

I don't know about you guys, but when someone does a "favor" for me, and then ruins my reputation due to a simple misunderstanding... well, I'd take that as payment made!

Soy, you've taken your payment out of his reputation. Congratulations. Feel better now? You'll never see your money. Chances are, we'll never see CJ around here again because every time he posts, he gets a "93LX is a scammer" thrown in his face.

Bottom line? Someone takes your parts or money, do something about it. Don't be a pussy and whine online about it. Either cough up the loss, or resolve it like a man. I'm SO SICK of these "so and so is a scammer" threads! They're not scamming anyone until they start getting called names, I assure you!

aleks77 sent me $5 a week ago for a set of decals. I still haven't sent them out... because he lives in Canada, and I haven't figured out how to send them properly to ensure he gets them. Has he called me a scammer? No. Why? Because I'm not scamming! I have a legitimate reason for the delay... as many "scammers" do.

Comment

1993 Accord LX - Sold
                    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Well put Deeve.
                      members/ride | the/website
                      180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                        Don't be a pussy and whine online about it.
                        Wow, we have a helluva Admin here at cb7tuner, he setting people straight this year!

This is why, I don't do e-commerce. Many times I've bought/sold things to/from people on here, and we meet in person. You're not in the tri-state area? Oh well, hop your ass on ebay and buy it yourself.

Fuck that e-commerce trust shit, its dead man.
                        '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
                        -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                        -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                        -'93 AGP EX 4AT
                        10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                          Bottom line? Someone takes your parts or money, do something about it. Don't be a pussy and whine online about it. Either cough up the loss, or resolve it like a man. I'm SO SICK of these "so and so is a scammer" threads!
                          I personally think you should put a ban on threads like this Deev, put a warning in the sticky or something. i'm sick of seeing these threads too.
                          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
                            I personally think you should put a ban on threads like this Deev, put a warning in the sticky or something. i'm sick of seeing these threads too.
                            It's in the works, trust me.

Comment

Cool, because this stuff is gettin' out of hand.
                              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Working...
                              X