This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Public warning ELCHULO583 is a scammer

Just giving everyone a heads up that ELCHULO583 is a scammer, bought headlights off him, nothing ever arrived and he ran away with my money. Never answers any emails and deltes my pm's without gettign back to me.
    This is getting old especially with loosing 90 bucks to 93lx who is also a scammer!
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Im sick of these fucking threads. Stop wasting deevers space

Comment

I'm tellin yah... we need to make a sticky on scammers and who owes who so we dont have to have repeated "SCAMMERS BEWARE" threads up the ying yang.... is it me or in the past 2 months theres been an uprising on scammers?

Comment

really?

I met up with him several times. Really nice guy. He gave me an intake manifold, fender liner, and swapped clocks with me when mine broke. he was runnin into a whole lot of problems recently. His mom got sick and all sorts of crap. he hasn't been online in forever. Maybe I'll try givin him a call.
        --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

I'm tellin yah... we need to make a sticky on scammers and who owes who so we dont have to have repeated "SCAMMERS BEWARE" threads up the ying yang.... is it me or in the past 2 months theres been an uprising on scammers?
          I believe its called "people not to buy from"

and it seems to me like its been at the same rate for as long as I've been here

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
          where you been, is something wrong?
          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
            Im sick of these fucking threads. Stop wasting deevers space
            In 3900 posts, Wayne, I don't think I've seen a more intelligent post from you!

Quite honestly, this "scammer" stuff has to stop. I know Gami personally. I've bought from him a number of times (even back before I was a moderator). He wouldn't scam anyone. If you've noticed, he hasn't been around. I know there were some impending family issues, and (God forbid) something may have happened in that respect. I'll call him today. I've been meaning to call him to see if things are OK, and now I have one more reason. Jan, you are NOT being scammed, I assure you.

Think about this: When someone has something unforseen happen, and they find themselves unable to make good on a debt as soon as they should, wouldn't it be understandable if they got pissed off when they returned to find themselves being called a scammer? (wow that's a run-on sentence!) If I came back to the site after selling something and saw "deevergote is a scammer" I would be pretty mad. If I was mad enough to leave the site for good, I may just keep the money knowing I'll never see those people again (ok, I wouldn't really... but you know what I mean... some people are like that.) Communicate. If you sent over $100 to someone and didn't get as much as a phone number, then it's your own dumbass fault!

Sorry, I usually try to stay out of such things, but this man is a personal friend of mine, and someone I hold in very high regard. Any delay in the shipping of your headlights is due to something MAJOR in his life, I assure you.

Comment

Working...
            X