Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "I'm bored and I have nothing to do" thread!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I mistaken the lube for super glue shiet.......
    "form follows function."
    Louis Sullivan

Comment

LMAO ---> American Pie 2

Haha okay I had my good last laugh for the night. Goodnight!

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
      ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
      ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

No seriously....Does warm water or hot water work????????
        "form follows function."
        Louis Sullivan

Comment

Dang I'm bored also. So I came to hang out here! haha! I'm looking at Rolls-Royces and Maybachs because we saw a 2005 RR Phantom tonight at the resturant we ate at! Those are $330,000+ cars. Plus tax, tags and registration!
          Except Grey. They are HUGE HUGE HUGE in real life...just BIG fucking cars!n
          I updated the mini meet thread in the South East section of regionals (NC meet) and also the Spring 2006 meet. Let me know what ya'll want on the stickers and shirts.

- Zipcreature
          Last edited by zipcreature; 12-28-2005, 03:54 AM.
          Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Guys a little help here.
            "form follows function."
            Louis Sullivan

Comment

i think ur in a HANDFULL of trouble ChanMan
              -:¦:-
              Originally posted by wed3k
              i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Hey guess what. It's beginning again!!! God I hate being such an "insomniac". Haha anyways I kno there more of you guys out there

Keep me gompany

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                ALOW1, TheNextAZN

ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

So uh how you get the vcr to stop blinking 12:00???? I press button -presses button- It no work!!! RCA stands for Really Crappy Appliances.
                  "form follows function."
                  Louis Sullivan

Comment

Lol funny, but i've heard plenty of versions. I'm watching some weird show on the channel "We". It's kind of lame but nothing else is on.. ah-well. Hmm I feel like working on the cb but not really possible right now.

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                    ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Comment

Originally posted by zipcreature
                      Dang I'm bored also. So I came to hang out here! haha! I'm looking at Rolls-Royces and Maybachs because we saw a 2005 RR Phantom tonight at the resturant we ate at! Those are $330,000+ cars. Plus tax, tags and registration!
                      Except Grey. They are HUGE HUGE HUGE in real life...just BIG fucking cars!n
                      I updated the mini meet thread in the South East section of regionals (NC meet) and also the Spring 2006 meet. Let me know what ya'll want on the stickers and shirts.

- Zipcreature
                      YOU SHOULD HAVE KEYED THE FUKAR!!!!

I wonder what kinda security systems they have....

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by Chan_Man
                        So uh how you get the vcr to stop blinking 12:00???? I press button -presses button- It no work!!! RCA stands for Really Crappy Appliances.
                        LMAO!!!

"The clock have brinking light..."
                        "Ok, now press the program button, what does it say?"
                        "Program Button..."

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Lol you guys are nerds. And thats that

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                          ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Comment

No really I press program button and it no work. Fucking POS! Hey look I got hbo to work.....
                            Last edited by Chan_Man; 12-29-2005, 03:37 AM.
                            "form follows function."
                            Louis Sullivan

Comment

And now that you got HBO to work you gonna mistake the super glue for the lube!? hahaaahaha.

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                              ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Comment

Dude I swear I think I cooked my penor from yesterday....
                                "form follows function."
                                Louis Sullivan

Comment

Working...
                                X