Oh happy day (job and ex-free)!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh happy day (job and ex-free)!!!!

I got a job finally!!!! I start in July though (it's a school recruitment thing)...decent pay, full benefits and all that, and I think I might be getting an apt. from the parents soon. The only sucky thing about it is that it's right on top of where they work. I'm gonna gut it, stain and glaze the floors, paint the walls and IKEA it out...should be sweet. I just hope my sister doesn't move in with me...

And I think I communicated with my ex for the last time for a long time this morning. I guess I'm to blame for even letting the convo go in that direction, but basically she made it very clear that she was fucking somebody (not as I spoke to her, just generally), and I flipped out...said some shit I probably shouldn't have...and she's pissed. OH WELL!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Yo my motto for 2006 is 'if we ain't freakin, we ain't speakin...' I don't have time for that bullshit, and I'm working on somebody new with her own place, a job, a more slamming body and hopefully a Benz CLK soon. Out of sight, out of mind, right? And getting into somebody new's vag is a great way to get there. The chase is on.

Dudes, don't ever let a girl get you down. If I had continued moping I would have missed that interview and this new girl...live goes on...LIVE!!!!

AND tomorrow's payday. God damn!!!

Yes, things are looking very up...to say the least I'm pretty happy right now.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Good for you dude. Im newly divorced and loving it. All the females I wanted to hit is finally happening . I'm single, got some money, and my own place and freedom. Cant beat that!!
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

It's about FUCKIN' time you stopped stressing over that old bag. Shit dude... hope things stay in this direction man... good job and good luck

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorCipher
        It's about FUCKIN' time you stopped stressing over that old bag. Shit dude... hope things stay in this direction man... good job and good luck
        Yeah man I wanna personally apologize for my bitchmadery earlier, seriously. I was reading some of my threads on the other forums I posted on and I damn near gagged. It was awful. But fuck it man it was a process. Life is a lesson. I wouldn't take back a second...and when shit was good with old girl it was beautiful, I won't even lie. But fuck it, there's at least 3 billion others before the whole screening process...plus I'm near the greatest city in the world...LOL oh man it can't get much better than this. I can't wait for it all to happen!!!

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

yeah man, bitches ain't shit but ho's and tricks.

a wise old dogg once said that many moons ago...
          "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

girl wasnt even that hot dude....no offense..dont stress over a chick..your to chill of a dude....(from what ive seen and experienced.) to jus be stressin over a giirl

Comment

yup. congrats bro. and with that gilr your working on now... I dont wanna spoil your mood but "dont count your eggs before they hatch"

but congrats man and good luck

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                yup. congrats bro. and with that gilr your working on now... I dont wanna spoil your mood but "dont count your eggs before they hatch"

but congrats man and good luck
                Yea I hear you. She's fronting and running through my daytime minutes doing so. Something to keep me occupied though.

Comment

That's whatsup, my man. Congrats on everything. And amen about the ex-situation. Mine tried calling me a month after we broke up, acting like she was on some 'I still care about you and want to be friends' tip, knowing damn well she was fucking somebody and trying to keep me at bay as a backup plan lol. Oh well, I was hurt before but all I do is laugh and smile now, cuz I know what kinda guys she's getting and as for me, I'm working on a chick that's an 11/10, and she's already calling me 'hubby.' I basically told my ex that I don't wanna be friends nor want to communicate in any way and she got angry and hurt lol...life is too short, let the bullshit walk.

Here's to a new year and new beginnings.

My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                    'if we ain't freakin, we ain't speakin...'

Werd
                    RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

hellyeah once they act up ahhh bitch get from round me!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
                        girl wasnt even that hot dude....no offense..dont stress over a chick..your to chill of a dude....(from what ive seen and experienced.) to jus be stressin over a giirl
                        Nah you have to meet her. In person she really glows and has a nice voice. I'm through with her but I'm no liar, she def. has some kind of appeal to her, and she can dress her pasty ass off. That's how she got me. But eh... <----that's the smiley for '06.

Real talk, if you're not getting back together with your ex or fucking them, and there was no history/friendship there's no use in continuing communication.

Comment

Yeah, totally. My ex was all about trying to retain communication so that she could possibly try to wiggle her way back in after she dropped me like shit. I was like 'wow, are you freakin serious?' I think she really felt she had me on a leash and that she could manipulate me any way she wanted. But I didn't call her once nor answer any of her emails. Right before we broke up, she was complaining to me how she thought that I was too affectionate...I was like 'wtf, so you're saying you're getting tired of me always telling you I love you and always showering you with attention?' Yeah, she was bullshit, and just wanted a way to say that she wants to fuck other guys.

And you know how the old saying goes...once you show you dont give a shit, that's when they come crawling back. lol, but this time she got shut down. And all I did was ask her to send me back the 8k tiffany wedding ring I got her...hahaha oooh it felt so good seeing how she reacted.

My members ride thread

Comment

Yea it's funny how some girls ask for this and that and that guys don't give it to them. Then, when they do get it...they like become spoiled and EXPECT it, so then they get bored and go for the a$$holes, only to learn their lesson again and come crawlin back, not knowing what they had. Strange eh? I've seen it happen, time and time again.

IMO, that's why you gotta keep them guessing, keep them on their toes. Throw in a lil something something so their like WTF?!?! But they like it and it just keeps them wanting more. If you kiss their a$$ all the time, you become their predictable bish, then they get bored. Gotta keep it random.

I'm just blabbin....ignore me.
                            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Yup, you dont give em any attention they get pissed and fuck someone else, you give em too much attention they get pissed and fuck someone else. Females are confused creatures!!I feel you guys pain even though my divorce wasnt due to any cheating but shit just wasnt right and I couldnt take the uneccessary stress anymore.
                              1993 Accord LX - Sold
                              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Working...
                              X